DD1700
  • DD1700
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Any one got one they would want to trade???PM me .
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
not drunk anymore? lol
Taps86
13 years ago
Let me check I might have one. Unless I sent it out to Blake.
TimFusco
13 years ago
Just sent out my last one. You ever had one?
DD1700
  • DD1700
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
I am starting a collection of cigars in caskets and that is one of them,Any other caskets you can think of guys/Gals???I have a
My father Limited edition 2010
CAO America Anthem
CAO Oddyssey 2000-2001
Camacho Liberty 2005
DD1700
  • DD1700
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

not drunk anymore? lol

gae9jang2j wrote:


No it wore off BUT I can start again 🍺
blakedeshotel1
13 years ago
how is the Ave marie i never had one
DD1700
  • DD1700
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
I actually never had one,Just looking to collect.
TimFusco
13 years ago

how is the Ave marie i never had one

blakedeshotel1 wrote:



I got some back in 2010 when they were fairly new and I liked them. I bought another round in early 2012 and started smoking them around Christmas 2012 and something (IMHO) has changed. It could be my palate, the blend, who knows but I am not enjoying this new round like I did the old ones.

As for the Reconquista...pretty good stick. However, the price point is outrageous. The box I got came in at about $11 a stick...still a little high. But people paying $16-$20 a stick is beyond me. I sent my last one in a bomb to SMGBobbyScott...and that package seems to have been lost in the mail.
bp197in
13 years ago
Stradivarius
oliva Serie V Culebra
God of Fire Don Carlos 2006
lfd diadema duo
Schrader Hispaniola Doco-Est MMIX-1
Dunhill Don Candido Seleccion
mike ditka by camacho
opus x coffins
Julius Ceaser 2011

blakedeshotel1
13 years ago
bp hows those JC 2011's
DD1700
  • DD1700
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Anyone have any caskets to trade???
bp197in
13 years ago

bp hows those JC 2011's

blakedeshotel1 wrote:



I have never smoked one just heard about them. They were giving out at a charity dinner in 2011.
bp197in
13 years ago

Anyone have any caskets to trade???

DD1700 wrote:



opus x black orchid coffin 2012
opus x Perfeccion #2 coffin 2012
opus x FFOX Perfecto X coffin 2012
opus x bbmf maduro coffin 2011
opus x rising x coffin 2011
rumraider
13 years ago
old man and the C
sd72
13 years ago
Camacho liberty series. Good luck, enjoy the hunt.
TimFusco
13 years ago

Anyone have any caskets to trade???

DD1700 wrote:


I may still have a couple. PM me your addy...
DD1700
  • DD1700
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

I may still have a couple. PM me your addy...

TimFusco wrote:


OK but don't make me find a bus driver for return fire[ram27bat] 🍺
TimFusco
13 years ago
🤨

You think you are getting off easy? Just ask FGM or BenT...you're gonna get it.
dubleuhb
13 years ago
How about some OR Opus ''A's'' ? I know where a few are hiding but if you think the Ave Maria is expensive then these would make you wimper.

There are tons of cigars in individual coffins, all the Opus 22 sets, Culebras and the like.
Users browsing this topic