csiegels
13 years ago

Looking to sell both The Mummy & Wolfman sealed dress boxes. Been maintained perfectly from day 1. Also have Tatuaje Black Lanceros, Boxes of 10, ONLY 1,000 made for NY/NJ shops.

Let me know if interested.

dDoubleUjr wrote:



This should be fun.
DD1700
13 years ago
1st POST!!!!#-o 🤦 🤦 🤦 🤦 🤦 Your not gonna like what's coming Bro!!!!
dDoubleUjr
13 years ago
Did I do something wrong?
DD1700
13 years ago

Did I do something wrong?

dDoubleUjr wrote:


You should NEVER try to trade on your first post ,The Vets will hand you your azz.You should goto the noob PIB and do a little trading first,then goto the vet noob trade 41 I think and get a vet,You need trade credit befor you try to trade.
dDoubleUjr
13 years ago
Ah, I see where this can be frowned upon. My intention was not to cause any waves in the sea. My apologies.
cacman
13 years ago

Did I do something wrong?

dDoubleUjr wrote:


Not supposed to advertise "Sales". Instead say PM for details, or candelas, etc.

Good luck
dDoubleUjr
13 years ago
Thanks for the advice. I have a good rep on other cigar forums but I'm sure that holds no weight here. Thanks for the help guys.
illinichaser
13 years ago

Ah, I see where this can be frowned upon. My intention was not to cause any waves in the sea. My apologies.

dDoubleUjr wrote:



Also seeing as this site is provided courtesy of our friends at CBID, who are trying to sell cigars, it is generally not accepted to openly try to sell cigars on the forum, sure some do happen, but it is generally done discretely. Trades though are openly accepted and welcome.

Good luck and good smokes to you. 🍺 🍺

Stick around and introduce yourself, get to know they guys here and you will find they can usually be fun!
🇨🇮
leftyposthole
13 years ago
Trolling profiteer?
DrafterX
13 years ago
Bomb Ram..!! 🤣
Lancaster6802
13 years ago

Not supposed to advertise "Sales". Instead say PM for details, or candelas, etc.

Good luck

cacman wrote:



+1
LetsRock
13 years ago

Did I do something wrong?

dDoubleUjr wrote:



Just everything.................[-(
mikey1597
13 years ago
dDoubleUjr, pull my finger
DD1700
13 years ago

dDoubleUjr, pull my finger

mikey1597 wrote:


RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
05busa
13 years ago
DD1700
13 years ago

Im in

05busa wrote:


Your gonn pull his finger???
gae9jang2j
13 years ago

Your gonn pull his finger???

DD1700 wrote:


yikes
carls7069
13 years ago
Broccoli gas!🐴
gae9jang2j
13 years ago

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

DD1700 wrote:


05busa
13 years ago

Your gonn pull his finger???

DD1700 wrote:


yes
Users browsing this topic