engletl
  • engletl
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
What i am trading is a simple bit of info an how everyone can easily help OpFTH.
It is as simple as registering with and using this search engine
http://www.goodsearch.com/ 

Every time you search, OpFTH gets some coin

Todd
Bentakemoto
13 years ago
Done.

I feel like this will put the donating company out of business, seeing as how I'm searching all day long 😂
Bentakemoto
13 years ago
what is the cause name? It doesn't show up for "Operation for the hearoes"....?
engletl
  • engletl
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Operation from the heart
Bentakemoto
13 years ago
Is that what OpFTH stands for??

All this time I thought it was "for the heroes"

[frypan]
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
yikes Ben, just yikes

dayam n00d lol
Bentakemoto
13 years ago
Well how the fack am I supposed to know??

It makes sense too!

Soldiers=Heroes

Isn't OpFTH for the troops??
dhoppe_rock
13 years ago

Well how the fack am I supposed to know??

It makes sense too!

Soldiers=Heroes

Isn't OpFTH for the troops??

Bentakemoto wrote:




#-o Um.....G only tops the thread like every day!

http://www.cigarbid.com/FORUM/c/posts/m/3661736/Commonly-Used-Acronyms-and-Abbreviations-Updated#post3661736 


damn n00d!
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
dayam n00ds don't read lol

i had that abbev thread open in a separate tab the first couple of weeks i was here

it's kewl ben, we know you compensate by being good with numbers (i think)
Bentakemoto
13 years ago
Hmm... There's a lot of useful information in there.

Finally figured out what SNAFU stands for.

I knew it was like FUBAR, but could not figure out the actual words.

😂
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
ben's trainable
Bentakemoto
13 years ago
Yeah...

Just gotta RTFI I guess.
dhoppe_rock
13 years ago
Bentakemoto
13 years ago
So many headaches...
dhoppe_rock
13 years ago
engletl
  • engletl
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
dhoppe_rock
13 years ago

WTF???

engletl wrote:




Need that link again Benny to look that one up? 🇨🇮
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
IHNDIWTFYATA

thread jacked, sorry Todd 🌫

Here's the OP

What i am trading is a simple bit of info an how everyone can easily help OpFTH.
It is as simple as registering with and using this search engine
http://www.goodsearch.com/ 

Every time you search, OpFTH gets some coin

Todd

engletl wrote:


engletl
  • engletl
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

IHNDIWTFYATA

thread jacked, sorry Todd 🌫

Here's the OP


gae9jang2j wrote:




Never Apologize...haven't I taught you anything ya friggen nood donkey tard??? 🤦
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
you didn't teach me that one

but ya just did

dayam FOG 🌫
Users browsing this topic