fishinguitarman
13 years ago
4/11-4/13 2014
BE THERE!!!!


32.866445,-90.261054


I can sleep the usual # in the cabin.

PLENTY of room for tents


Some stay in hotels in Yazoo City

BEST WESTERN Gateway Inn
286 Wyeth Ln,
Yazoo City, MS, 39194, United States
Phone: 662/716-0930


Hampton Inn Yazoo
2161 Grand Ave |
Yazoo City MS, US 39194
1-866-460-7440
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
yesh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sd72
13 years ago
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
i hab to say "in"?

IN
z6joker9
13 years ago
In, of course.

For the cabin beds, do we keep a claim on them until we miss a year? Would love to sleep indoors again next year.
8trackdisco
13 years ago
Well it is about time this thread got started. Wasn't sure if the party was on or not.

So, what are the reviews for the two hotel options in Yazoo City?
stingray
13 years ago
I'm there! Claim middle bed upstairs if possible. Enjoyed it better than the tent last year.
kombat96
13 years ago
Im in damn it! Claiming a recliner or spooning with someone!
fishinguitarman
13 years ago
I would say that whomever stayed in the cabin this year could do the same. The only change would be that Bill n Barry missed this year. They normally would get dibs.

We still had a couple of lounge chairs and couches and plenty of floor space for bedrolls that we had room for. Also depends on Mandoman and the needed accommodations needed for him.

We really had room for a few more inside and I still have 3 tents and bedrolls for those.

Walmart has tents for $25-$30 apeice.


Did anybody sleep in the extra bed in Jeff's room?
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

Well it is about time this thread got started. Wasn't sure if the party was on or not.

So, what are the reviews for the two hotel options in Yazoo City?

8trackdisco wrote:






Ask TJ....Not sure which one they stayed in...Or Mikey1956
TIGERCDW
13 years ago
I'll start wheelin' my way down now.

Hope to get there in time.

TIGER
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

I'll start wheelin' my way down now.

Hope to get there in time.

TIGER

TIGERCDW wrote:







You got a charger for that thing?
harleyd31
13 years ago
Count me in!!
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

Count me in!!

harleyd31 wrote:







Thank you ALL for your contributions!!!!
mikey1597
13 years ago

Ask TJ....Not sure which one they stayed in...Or Mikey1956

fishinguitarman wrote:




You old Fart, you makin me a year older than I am.

Hampton Inn has clean rooms, friendly service, AARP discount, soft beds,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
.
.
.
.
.
.
and
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
WAFFLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
harleyd31
13 years ago
Best Western was fine- rooms were clean and free breakfast 6-9 am.
sd72
13 years ago
Breakfast shoulda been till 10. I never saw any food. Clean, no complaints. Just a bed and bathroom from 2:30 till 9ish.
harleyd31
13 years ago

Breakfast shoulda been till 10. I never saw any food. Clean, no complaints. Just a bed and bathroom from 2:30 till 9ish.

sd72 wrote:



totally agree about breakfast until 10..They saw us walking in the door at 2:30am what time did they think we were getting up??🐴 🐴 🐴
Lancaster6802
13 years ago
Nancy will be present next year!
z6joker9
13 years ago
@ray- I was in the extra bed in Jeff's room.
Users browsing this topic