illinichaser
13 years ago
Tonight or tomorrow night?
grrrrr609
13 years ago
I can tonight. Work tomorrow night
paulkeck
13 years ago
illinichaser
13 years ago
need more votes. . .
Taps86
13 years ago
I'm good for either night.
illinichaser
13 years ago

I'm good for either night.

Taps86 wrote:



Thats not a vote [ram27bat]



That's like saying both president candidates suck. While true, it is not a vote🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴
Taps86
13 years ago
What works best for you. Count me for that night. TomP is good for tonight so he said.
illinichaser
13 years ago
Lobby is open for tonight.
illinichaser
13 years ago

What works best for you. Count me for that night. TomP is good for tonight so he said.

Taps86 wrote:



you are even less decisive than my wife. . . 😣 😣 😣
illinichaser
13 years ago
if you didn't get an email, pm me. . .
grrrrr609
13 years ago
Playing tonight? 9 pm?
salvo3422
13 years ago
What time are you starting?
DCLover
13 years ago
gumby_130
13 years ago
illinichaser
13 years ago

Tomorrow

DCLover wrote:




I've decided to play tonight, with the possibility of being talked into playing tomrroow as well. . .
Taps86
13 years ago

you are even less decisive than my wife. . . 😣 😣 😣

illinichaser wrote:


Send me a PM with the lobby. I'm in for tonight & tomorrow night
illinichaser
13 years ago
We'll start at 9:15 eastern tonight for those that want to play with Grrrrr


We'll start at 8 pm eastern tomorrow night for those that want to play with DCLover

you guys are a bunch of addicts[sarcasm]
grrrrr609
13 years ago
I will be there.
salvo3422
13 years ago
critter2
13 years ago

I will be there.

grrrrr609 wrote:



if not i am going to ask the noobs to gang up on you,,,,,,,,,,,again
Users browsing this topic