strikeanywhere
13 years ago
I bought a few boxes of these when CI/CBid had the close-out going on a few years ago. These were the ones blended by Rocky Patel, medium (some say med-full). Pretty tasty, especially with all these years on them. Sadly, I am burning my last one as I type this. Anyone have any recommendations for anything similar and at a similar price point? I'm still curious why this cigar was discontinued. Maybe it was one of those cases of us in the know keeping too good of a secret, or maybe my tastes are just FUBAR.

Anyway, if you know of something similar (other than another Esteban Carrera Corojo) I would greatly appreciate it.
delta1
13 years ago
jumped on the corojo train too late and haven't tried the Esteban Carrera. My fave corojos now are Camachos and JdN Dark Corojo, but they're very different cigars and not sure if either has a similar profile.
strikeanywhere
13 years ago

jumped on the corojo train too late and haven't tried the Esteban Carrera. My fave corojos now are Camachos and JdN Dark Corojo, but they're very different cigars and not sure if either has a similar profile.

delta1 wrote:



I do love me some Camachos, but they lean more towards the spice side (not that that's bad) whereas these Estebans have a great balance of spice and cream. Also, not as much spice in the aroma. The other "X-factor" is age. I've had these since about 08 or 09, and they've been properly maintained.
JadeRose
13 years ago
Esteban Carrera.......mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
jnichols
13 years ago
Just ordered a box of Esteban Carrara Chupa Cabras last week. Very good smoke inmo
TIGERCDW
13 years ago
Don't forget the Kristoff Corojo.

TIGER
K1NG R1CH@RD
12 years ago
🇨🇮 I have 2 corojo Carreras left and 3 TORPEDO MADURO Boxes that is.:-" Such good tasting cigars with age.=d>
jnichols
12 years ago
I have bought three boxes since I last posted on this.... yep I like em!
Users browsing this topic