hill5673
13 years ago
Ok I have a feeling there are more on the way but here are the first bombs...

K Martin

Humo Jaguar x2
LaPerla Habana maduro
Rocky Patel Royal Vintage
Drew Estates Java
Bahia Icon x2


Paulkeck

Puros Indios Viejo x4
Unbanded Torpedo
Devil's Weed
Fighting C0ck


Taps

Jesus Fuego
MOW Virtue
CAO Black
Padron Ambassador
MF LeBijou PR
FFP

Nice hit Adrian. Thank you






Thank you... [ram27bat]
z6joker9
13 years ago
Taps86
13 years ago

Ok I have a feeling there are more on the way but here are the first bombs...

K Martin

Humo Jaguar x2
LaPerla Habana maduro
Rocky Patel Royal Vintage
Drew Estates Java
Bahia Icon x2


Paulkeck

Puros Indios Viejo x4
Unbanded Torpedo
Devil's Weed
Fighting C0ck






Thank you... [ram27bat]

hill5673 wrote:



You sure do. Weird Mikey got his today. Damn Pigs!
Taps86
13 years ago
Part of your bomb looks to be landing today

05busa
13 years ago
Haaaa.....check and make sure they arent clipped already.
K. Martin
13 years ago

Ok I have a feeling there are more on the way but here are the first bombs...

K Martin

Humo Jaguar x2
LaPerla Habana maduro
Rocky Patel Royal Vintage
Drew Estates Java
Bahia Icon x2


Paulkeck

Puros Indios Viejo x4
Unbanded Torpedo
Devil's Weed
Fighting C0ck






Thank you... [ram27bat]

hill5673 wrote:




I was told to send the dog rockets!!! Otherwise the list would have looked a lot nicer!
paulkeck
13 years ago
me to!!! well it probally wouldnt have looked much better but at least alittle better LMAO
Taps86
13 years ago

I was told to send the dog rockets!!! Otherwise the list would have looked a lot nicer!

K. Martin wrote:




HaHa! Now who said that? 🤔

I was going to send him **** first and then the next day ship out the good ****. I figured with all the **** Blake got you guys to send. I'd switch it up and send him the good **** first.
K. Martin
13 years ago

HaHa! Now who said that? 🤔

I was going to send him **** first and then the next day ship out the good ****. I figured with all the **** Blake got you guys to send. I'd switch it up and send him the good **** first.

Taps86 wrote:




I plead the 5th!

[-(
hill5673
13 years ago
Updated, another one landed.
Taps86
13 years ago

Updated, another one landed.

hill5673 wrote:



Hopefully that big fat one keeps you quiet for awhile.
hill5673
13 years ago

Hopefully that big fat one keeps you quiet for awhile.

Taps86 wrote:


Pfft
Nothing keeps me quiet.
Taps86
13 years ago

Pfft
Nothing keeps me quiet.

hill5673 wrote:



That log should.
hill5673
13 years ago
Maybe for an hour or so. lol
Taps86
13 years ago

Maybe for an hour or so. lol

hill5673 wrote:



If you finish that smoke in an hour. There is A) Something wrong or 😎 Your a pro at Sucking
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
I feel your pain dude...damn noobs hit/hitting me to and I had shut down my coolerador. Don't really have the resources to start it up again but it looks like I'm going to be doing it this weekend....either that or massive bombing runs....hmmmm...

:-k
Taps86
13 years ago
You like the selection?
Taps86
13 years ago

I feel your pain dude...damn noobs hit/hitting me to and I had shut down my coolerador. Don't really have the resources to start it up again but it looks like I'm going to be doing it this weekend....either that or massive bombing runs....hmmmm...

:-k

SMGBobbyScott wrote:



I got an extra cooler if you need it. 😇 :-"
hill5673
13 years ago
Yea, I love Padrons and of course the FFP.
MyFathers are great, haven't had a CAO in a while and never had the others.
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

I got an extra cooler if you need it. 😇 :-"

Taps86 wrote:



I've got the cooler, don't have the beads, hygrometer, time, etc.

#-o
Users browsing this topic