dhoppe_rock
13 years ago
Not sure what I did to be targeted for a RAOK but I'm glad I did it! I get home from a nice 4 day trip to visit my Son to find that Benny tore up my front yard while I was gone.

Here are the damages:

Maxx Nano - nh
Baitfish - Recently added to my Fave list
Tat Ambos Mundos - Another Fave
Nica Libre 1990 - nh
Oliva Connecticut Reserve - Great Smoke
D.E. Natural - nh
Perdomo Lot23 - nh
Cain Daytona - Great Smoke
Cain F Nub - nh
A.B. Sungrown - nh
D.E. Undercrown - Love These

Thanks Bro - certainly appreciated!
Bentakemoto
13 years ago

Not sure what I did to be targeted for a RAOK but I'm glad I did it! I get home from a nice 4 day trip to visit my Son to find that Benny tore up my front yard while I was gone.

Here are the damages:

Maxx Nano - nh
Baitfish - Recently added to my Fave list
Tat Ambos Mundos - Another Fave
Nica Libre 1990 - nh
Oliva Connecticut Reserve - Great Smoke
D.E. Natural - nh
Perdomo Lot23 - nh
Cain Daytona - Great Smoke
Cain F Nub - nh
A.B. Sungrown - nh
D.E. Undercrown - Love These

Thanks Bro - certainly appreciated!

dhoppe_rock wrote:




Couldn't help it, your humi looked so low...

[whip]
dhoppe_rock
13 years ago

Couldn't help it, your humi looked so low...

[whip]

Bentakemoto wrote:




None of my damn humidors are low! [ram27bat]
Bentakemoto
13 years ago

None of my damn humidors are low! [ram27bat]

dhoppe_rock wrote:




At least now they don't echoooooo
engletl
13 years ago

ALL of my damn humidors are low! 🙏

dhoppe_rock wrote:



there....fixed it for ya
Bentakemoto
13 years ago
dhoppe_rock
13 years ago
Did Da General just tell us that he is low?
Bentakemoto
13 years ago
No, da general told us all your *humis are low...
dhoppe_rock
13 years ago

No, da general told us all your humid are low...

Bentakemoto wrote:




Actually the RH in all of my humi's is just fine! 🇨🇮
gae9jang2j
13 years ago

Did Da General just tell us that he is low?

dhoppe_rock wrote:


yes, i think he did!

BOMB DA GENERAL!
Users browsing this topic