Taps86
  • Taps86
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
It's nasty out here in SC. I am down to play tonight. Just let me know what time works best for y'all
7:00,
8:00,
9:00.

MIKEHARV
13 years ago
Lets start now🇨🇮
Taps86
  • Taps86
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

Lets start now🇨🇮

MIKEHARV wrote:



Lol. I'll play whenever. I ain't got **** to do today. Well I do, but not in this nasty ****.
duwan
13 years ago
I will play if I am back home when it starts.
sd72
13 years ago
How longs a game usually run? Does it work on iPhone or iPad?
Taps86
  • Taps86
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Fri-Sat games normally go 1:30-2:00 max. Depends on amount of players. Last 2 weeks we had 6-8 max.
Taps86
  • Taps86
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Lets try for 8:00. If 9:00 is best for everyone else that is fine.
opelmanta1900
13 years ago
[quote=sd72]How longs a game usually run? Does it work on iPhone or iPad?[/quote

from what I've heard, doesn't work with either...
jwweod
13 years ago
im in tonight, just let me know a time............
Taps86
  • Taps86
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

[quote=sd72]How longs a game usually run? Does it work on iPhone or iPad?[/quote

from what I've heard, doesn't work with either...

opelmanta1900 wrote:




Nope. Will not work on Iphone, Ipad or Android device. Just checked.
Taps86
  • Taps86
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Lets shoot for 8:00 tonight. I'll post lobby here. As I don't have all your emails.
Taps86
  • Taps86
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Lobby is open guys.
poker://66.57.211.187:11885/n-1/CTS-545
Taps86
  • Taps86
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Got 5 for sure in.
youngra
13 years ago
won't let me in - send me an e-mail
Taps86
  • Taps86
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Try it again.
Taps86
  • Taps86
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Anyone need us to wait until after 8.
gumby_130
13 years ago
I'm in after 830 if playing then
LetsRock
13 years ago
I cant do 8 but 9 might work for me if thats still an option. Who is running this with no Craig or Jeremy?
Taps86
  • Taps86
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

I cant do 8 but 9 might work for me if thats still an option. Who is running this with no Craig or Jeremy?

LetsRock wrote:



I got it all set up beings a certain someone is camping.
Taps86
  • Taps86
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Users browsing this topic