fishinguitarman
13 years ago
Dangit you two are something else!

I send a simple RAOK and my front door gets blown away! [ram27bat]


I'll post details tomorrow...Gotta Gig in a bit



Y'all just don't play fair!!!!!


20 freakin smokes??? Really?
engletl
13 years ago

Dangit you two are something else!

I send a simple RAOK and my front door gets blown away! [ram27bat]


I'll post details tomorrow...Gotta Gig in a bit



Y'all just don't play fair!!!!!


20 freakin smokes??? Really?

fishinguitarman wrote:


Better You than me...oh wait a minute 🤦
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

Better You than me...oh wait a minute 🤦

engletl wrote:






HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
engletl
13 years ago

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

fishinguitarman wrote:


I bet you didn't get any bacon band aids 😛
boileremt
13 years ago
bluwater1959
13 years ago

I bet you didn't get any bacon band aids 😛

engletl wrote:



You didn't get a box marked "Lyn".....
TMCTLT
13 years ago
HAhahahah =d> =d> =d> you just gotta love these gals. Gonna see em soon Ray should I hug em till they hurt for ya?
fishinguitarman
13 years ago
OK FINALLY a post up of the damage!

Sorry I haven't posted this earlier!!!!


LG Church
CAO Soprano
Satori
FIVER of Baitfish!
2 Illunsione -888 and MJ 12
Viaje Summer Fest
Ashron VSG
TWO MUWATs
Tatuieje
Viejo holiday blend

(Whew....Gotta catch my breath...)

AF Anejo
Undercrown
My Father
AF Hemi
Sencillo



A bag of their famous coffee BBQ rub
A jet lighter

2 things I'm noy sure about???

Fortune teller miracle fish?
The two metal clips?



Whatever the case....Y'all are awesome!

LOVE y'all!!!
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
coffee bbq rub? whoa............
King
13 years ago
Think he's taking about a Java Rub!

Really good on the right cut...
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
yea... whoa cuz it sounds goooooooood
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

yea... whoa cuz it sounds goooooooood

gae9jang2j wrote:






Yes it is! They've sent me some before and I used it on a pork tenderloin on the grill and it was superb!
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago

Yes it is! They've sent me some before and I used it on a pork tenderloin on the grill and it was superb!

fishinguitarman wrote:



Om nom nom nom

But no peanuts [ram27bat]

FGM is low...on peanuts, not cigars. Nice job, Ladies!
t33bone
13 years ago
They NEVER play fair and I am glad we have a truce between Cincy and Marion. 🙂
boileremt
13 years ago
Ray, can you send me a pic of the clippy things? I can't remember what they are. lol!
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

Ray, can you send me a pic of the clippy things? I can't remember what they are. lol!

boileremt wrote:






Sent!
engletl
13 years ago

They NEVER play fair and I am glad we have a truce between Cincy and Marion. :-)

t33bone wrote:


For some reason Moose manor can't abide by truces very well 🤦
Users browsing this topic