bluwater1959
13 years ago
I didn't send you any cigars, so you were not supposed to send me anything..... I was just being nice cause I've had your pat o glasses in my closet for like what? 3 years....

Couple of moose manor hats
xikar punch cutter
big stinky
nubber
lighter
coffee
spice rub x2
fortune teller fish???
2 john waynes... or P-38's(i think)
package of baitfish
and like 25 cigars.....

I'm not naming them all, I'll post a pic....

and a box for Mrs Blu.....

Damn you guys, this is not over......
engletl
13 years ago

I didn't send you any cigars, so you were not supposed to send me anything..... I was just being nice cause I've had your pat o glasses in my closet for like what? 3 years....

Couple of moose manor hats
xikar punch cutter
big stinky
nubber
lighter
coffee
spice rub x2
fortune teller fish???
2 john waynes... or P-38's(i think)
package of baitfish
and like 25 cigars.....

I'm not naming them all, I'll post a pic....

and a box for Mrs Blu.....

Damn you guys, this is not over......

bluwater1959 wrote:


And now the SOTL from the manner are picking on the chef!!!

(oh wait...this is probably their "Herf Chef Hit" since they couldn't deliver it in person) BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
:-"
boileremt
13 years ago
"(oh wait...this is probably their "Herf Chef Hit" since they couldn't deliver it in person) BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA"


That would be correct. All these were what we had organized to take with us. We simply waited until y'all got back and the dust had settled a bit before we launched.

😂
vrodrider
13 years ago
I love this kinda chit. You all gripe and complain and swear vengeance on poor ol Moose Manor when hell you all have bows and arrows and Moose Manor has WMD.

Just take yer azz whippin like a man and go on LMAO

🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴

Well done Ladies
bluwater1959
13 years ago

"(oh wait...this is probably their "Herf Chef Hit" since they couldn't deliver it in person) BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA"


That would be correct. All these were what we had organized to take with us. We simply waited until y'all got back and the dust had settled a bit before we launched.

😂

boileremt wrote:



Bastids.....
TMCTLT
13 years ago

I love this kinda chit. You all gripe and complain and swear vengeance on poor ol Moose Manor when hell you all have bows and arrows and Moose Manor has WMD.

Just take yer azz whippin like a man and go on LMAO

🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴

Well done Ladies

vrodrider wrote:




Well put Duane!!! 🍺
Users browsing this topic