jtalot
  • jtalot
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
13 years ago
Ok lads, I'm looking to try a couple of the elusive Mule Kicks. I have some Tat Little Borris to trade. And I may be swayed to let go a uf-13. If you're interested, my email is: joebiz2000 at yahoo dot com. Thanks for looking!
Bentakemoto
13 years ago
I only have regular beads..
I didn't know there was a bead hierarchy.
jtalot
  • jtalot
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
13 years ago
Oh yeah, the bead kingdom is a dynamic one. There's a host of undercrown beads, there's servant beads & peasant beads. The overall variety's mind boggling!
Bentakemoto
13 years ago
As for the smokes, I only have regular 4 kicks
crgcpro
13 years ago

Ok lads, I'm looking to try a couple of the elusive Mule Kicks. I have some Tat Little Borris to trade. And I may be swayed to let go a uf-13. If you're interested, my email is: joebiz2000 at yahoo dot com. Thanks for looking!

jtalot wrote:



I have an unopened box of the Mule Kicks. I might be tempted to open it and trade 2 for 2 Little Boris. PM me and we'll see if we can round it out to a 5'er.

Pro
Users browsing this topic