leftyposthole
13 years ago
Dan and I did a trade for some CQ1's a while back. The trade went just great. Today there is a package in the maibox from bama with five more smokes in it. Not just any ole smokes but top shelf stuff. Dan, don't know what this is for since our trade was just fine. I thank you very kindly sir. You are a good BOTL.

Honey and Hand grenade, love these
Viaje Holiday blend NH I don't think
Viaje Platino with a black reserve band on the foot? NH
Tat brown band with reserve on it 5 x 44 ? Think its a Noella
Tat brown band 4 x 46? Cohete maybe

Over the top man thank you very much

Lefty 🌫 🇨🇮 🇨🇮 🇨🇮 🇨🇮

Burner02
13 years ago
Just wanted to return your bag and you had indicated that you did not have any Viaje's.

Your guesses are correct. The two in question are the Noella Reserva and the Cohete



Enjoy!
DBIII
13 years ago
carls7069
13 years ago
=d> =d> =d> =d>
nnightmar
13 years ago
Nicely done Dan!
ZRX1200
13 years ago
Users browsing this topic