Lancaster6802
13 years ago
Birthday is coming up quickly! We've got two weeks and I'm looking for anyone interested in showing our BOTL some love!
He likes strong as balls smokes
(LFD, Zombies, Tat DD, etc)
Bourbon
Porno magazines
Sex toys and anal lube!

PM if your game and need an addy!
PS - this fugger is super low. He's been mooching off his bro
Lancaster6802
13 years ago
Iv got one taker, two including myself.
No one else interested in giving this young laddie a birthday beating
crgcpro
13 years ago
Send me an Addy. I don't think I have ever bombed Brad before

Pro
Lancaster6802
13 years ago

Send me an Addy. I don't think I have ever bombed Brad before

Pro

crgcpro wrote:


Thanks Bart!
Brads good people!

Can I get two more people? Then weve got 5 to kick the chit outta this school boy
t33bone
13 years ago
PM or email me details.

I am leaving town the 7th thru the 17 although and very busy in beteww. I will do the best I can bruh.



Tuck
madspackler
13 years ago
Scott,
PM me the addy and details - will see what I have that will work for a Birthday Boy.

BTW- welcome to 'Bama. Hope you are settling in just fine.
Users browsing this topic