Taps86
  • Taps86
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
fiddler898 9405 5036 9930 0450 1273 25 LFD
Frankj 9405 5036 9930 0450 1273 70 LFD
TMCTLT 9405 5036 9930 0450 1273 32 LFD
youngra 9405 5036 9930 0450 1273 56 LFD
ChuckN 9405 5036 9930 0450 1273 87 LFD
Busa 9405 5036 9930 0450 1273 63 Get your Shine On Care package
Carls7069 9405 5036 9930 0450 1273 94 Shine and gar TRADE
Ringsize 9405 5036 9930 0450 1273 49 Lottery
paulkeck
13 years ago
so you working on a hang over or what?
Taps86
  • Taps86
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

so you working on a hang over or what?

paulkeck wrote:



After staying up for the UNC vs FAU baseball game I'm feeling pretty damn rough this morning. Going on 4 hours of sleep lol.
carls7069
13 years ago
Oh yeah! gonna drink it baby!=d>
paulkeck
13 years ago

After staying up for the UNC vs FAU baseball game I'm feeling pretty damn rough this morning. Going on 4 hours of sleep lol.

Taps86 wrote:


oh so your still DRUNK !!!!!!! lol
Taps86
  • Taps86
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

Oh yeah! gonna drink it baby!=d>

carls7069 wrote:



I had some last night when packing the boxes. I think I mixed up my popcorn jar as this dumb a$$ had all 3 on the counter and couldn't remember which was which. So one of you probably got it. Enjoy it. Be forewarned this **** will make you have some crazy dreams.
Taps86
  • Taps86
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

oh so your still DRUNK !!!!!!! lol

paulkeck wrote:




I'm hurting, I got waffle house which always seems to cure a hang over. Not a great mix though with Shine coming out the other end.
carls7069
13 years ago
Looking forward to it.
GF is going to Hawaii with her best friend in a week or two, so gonna save it for then and a few good cigars on the back deck watching the deer and the stars.
will get your gars out tomorrow.
thanks brother!=d> =d>
paulkeck
13 years ago

I'm hurting, I got waffle house which always seems to cure a hang over. Not a great mix though with Shine coming out the other end.

Taps86 wrote:


yeah nothing better than jack in the box while your drunk and waffle house sobering up!!!!
paulkeck
13 years ago

Looking forward to it.
GF is going to Hawaii with her best friend in a week or two, so gonna save it for then and a few good cigars on the back deck watching the deer and the stars.
will get your gars out tomorrow.
thanks brother!=d> =d>

carls7069 wrote:


can i bring my bow and watch the deer with you?
lol
carls7069
13 years ago
Hell's to the yeah!
stinger88
13 years ago
8 packages....damn. You are a cigar sending crazy man.
Taps86
  • Taps86
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

8 packages....damn. You are a cigar sending crazy man.

stinger88 wrote:



This is nothing, Like what Bart is about to get.
carls7069
13 years ago
Set back and watch boys....bring the scotch, bourbon, beer and ceegars and get a front row seat for this one! =d>
05busa
13 years ago
sd72
13 years ago
I feel left out.
stinger88
13 years ago
I am waiting to see all of the fallout from the 2012/2013 matchups. I don't think that I can compete with you guys. Good luck!
tyyler82
13 years ago
8 out! Nice!


I feel left out.

sd72 wrote:



It'll be ok, buddy...
carls7069
13 years ago
SD and Stinger....Send me your sticks and I will put them to good use![ram27bat]
paulkeck
13 years ago
so Carls where you live and when is deer season.... no reason i ask just figured that would be the best time to watch the deer. uh and take pics with my hoyt
Users browsing this topic