mhorn09
13 years ago
I am looking for some Perdomo ESV 1991 vintage. I have unfortunately smoked my last one about a month ago. If none are available I would be interested in some suggestions.

Thanks in advance 🍺
schusler
13 years ago
Which wrapper?

What you got to trade
mhorn09
13 years ago
Cameroon wrapper

I got some random cigars not really sure what you would value one of the ESV's at.

What do you like to smoke?
ZRX1200
13 years ago
Cameroon?

They came in Natural and Maduro.

Edicion De Silvo came in Cameroon.
mhorn09
13 years ago
I must be thinking of the natural wrapper then. They definitely were not Maduro wraps. My bad:-&
schusler
13 years ago
I got some Of those esv 91 "seconds" somewhere
mhorn09
13 years ago
Thanks anyways schusler. I have some of them too. I appreciate you checking
engletl
13 years ago

Cameroon?

They came in Natural and Maduro.

Edicion De Silvo came in Cameroon.

ZRX1200 wrote:


The ESV 91 Keeny and Groovy were Cameroon Wrappers and they were very good
clickbangdead
13 years ago
I think I have some tubos that are the Cameroon wrapper, have to dig them out soon.
Bullmastiff
13 years ago
Schusler, what would you consider for those 2nds? Those were my everyday smoke, and I've been out for months now.
Users browsing this topic