Taps86
  • Taps86
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Russ622
13 years ago
All packed and ready to be picked up by the postman tomorrow morning...


9406 2036 9930 0028 6783 63
Palama
13 years ago
My printer is down so I can't use the Click-N-Ship program. Woulda made my life so much easier, coulda just left the box in the mailbox for the carrier to pick up tomorrow. 😠

Then again, maybe I should just go out and BUY a new printer, they're certainly cheap enough these days....
Mine1234
13 years ago
Mine's gonna be late by a day. Had to go out of town for the weekend and didn't get a chance to pack all this **** up. Will be sending mine out around lunchtime tomorrow. Sorry for the delay Russ. I think you'll agree that it will be worth the wait
jnichols
13 years ago
Not that Russ is going to need any help , but i would say this is a rule infraction / disqualification, [ram27bat] chalk one win up for the 12's!









[sarcasm]
Mine1234
13 years ago
Lolz! I've noticed others seem to be late/unaccounted for here as well... Don't you worry thpugh. SOmething will be arriving soon to make it all better.. hehehehehehehehe
Russ622
13 years ago
It's all good. No worries.
Russ622
13 years ago
One more thing just shipped. No tracking number, I drop shipped it from someplace and just got the email that it shipped. It will be there either Thursday or Friday. [ram27bat] [ram27bat] [ram27bat] [ram27bat]
engletl
13 years ago
Sounds like this one might have to go to 2012 by DQ....
Mine1234
13 years ago
This will go out tomorrow at lunch. Best I could do for the shipping... Had to figure out how to package it. If it goes to dq because of that, I'm cool with it! Still had a blast running around my area trying to appease the 12'er! Lol!
csiegels
13 years ago
Im using the infra-red here. Hope it doesn't melt the DQ general.
Mine1234
13 years ago
Shipped out

9534 6101 6967 3169 4386 25
Mine1234
13 years ago
And of course there is one thing missing from your package, so I will have to send that as soon as it gets in...
Russ622
13 years ago
Got a package from Mine today. A sweet 10er of Swisher Sweets and captain black cigarillos today! I'm gonna be smokin the fancy chit tonight!!
Mine1234
13 years ago
Sent you the premium stuff! Only the best for a 12'er! Enjoy my friend!
Mine1234
13 years ago
Good thing I included humidification on this
Russ622
13 years ago
Just checked tracking. Mine was supposed to land today. It's says it left a notice. I did not send it with signature required, just insured.
Mine1234
13 years ago
Hmmm.. interesting. Guess I'll have to cart my azz up to the post office...
Mine1234
13 years ago
GF works in the biz... says because you insured it over a certain amount. Will be picking it up tomorrow for me.
Russ622
13 years ago
Ok cool. You also have a box coming from Fed EX, open that one AFTER you open the one you pick up at the po.
Users browsing this topic