Taps86
  • Taps86
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Philly Jack
13 years ago
I thought Rock was running this, who let the leash off of Taps DC# 9505510339083166317423
crgcpro
13 years ago
Is that Taps on the bottom in his avatar?
shaun341
13 years ago
Could be but I would expect Taps to have been fingercuffed at least LOL!!!
Philly Jack
13 years ago

Is that Taps on the bottom in his avatar?

crgcpro wrote:


hehe
tegulator
13 years ago

DC# 9505510339083166317423

Philly Jack wrote:



Sending it early are ya?
Philly Jack
13 years ago
From the looks of it I'm not the only one. I won't be in town on Monday so like always Saturday is my ship day I guess I could have used click and ship had them pick up but I wanted to make sure it's in their hands I had a box pass to ship also.
LetsRock
13 years ago

I thought Rock was running this, who let the leash off of Taps DC# 9505510339083166317423

Philly Jack wrote:




LOL...once again a 13er not following directions...typical 13er.
jpellegrin
13 years ago

Is that Taps on the bottom in his avatar?

crgcpro wrote:




of course...his is always the catcher
🐴
tegulator
13 years ago
Tracking: 9505 5103 4356 3168 3681 19
Taps86
  • Taps86
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

LOL...once again a 13er not following directions...typical 13er.

LetsRock wrote:




[-x 😳 😳 😳

[gonzo] [gonzo] [gonzo]
Taps86
  • Taps86
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

Is that Taps on the bottom in his avatar?

crgcpro wrote:



FYI you got a CBID 5er of something special for this comment......:-" :-" :-"
tegulator
13 years ago
Here's a list of what was in Philly Jack's hit that landed today. I'll post a picture when I can find my camera...

Tabacos de Trocadero Double Toro @ 3
CLE Cuarenta 6x60 (toro
Bahia Gold Maduro Corono @ 2
Alec Bradley American Classic Blend Toro
Felipe Gregorio Fusion Toro
Cubao No. 7 (6x42)
Man o' War Puro Authentico Corona
La Vieja Habana Corona
SWAG Quickie (Corona)
Santos De Miami Haven Toro @ 3
Padilla Series '68 Robusto
Padilla Miami Toro
Asylum Torpedo
Oliva Series O Churchill
Gran Habano Azteca Robusto
La Aurora Escogidos Maduro
El Triunfador Lancero
Tatuaje 7th Reserva
Tatuaje Cojonu 2006
Tatuaje Cojonu 2009
Tatuaje Cojonu 2012 Capa Especial
Tatuaje 7th Capa Especial

Xikar Can Ashtray
Pete Johnson Tatuaje Cutter


Regardless of who wins the hit, I still had a lot of fun!
engletl
13 years ago
hmmm...an early launch????

another DQ in the makings
tegulator
13 years ago
You can save the DQ, I've got this one.
Philly Jack
13 years ago
I will tip over your hovaround FOG
engletl
13 years ago

I will tip over your hovaround FOG

Philly Jack wrote:


That is gonna be a very hard task...I have a very low center of gravity
csiegels
13 years ago
Good luck tipping my segway.
engletl
13 years ago

Good luck tipping my segway.

csiegels wrote:


DAYUM...you still lucky enough to be able to stand upright???
tegulator
13 years ago
The bomb should have landed today. Let's see how it's received...
Users browsing this topic