shaun341
13 years ago
Anyone want to split a cab of these? I just saw someone selling them for a decent price.
Taps86
13 years ago
Was just going to post about this.
shaun341
13 years ago
You interested then? I would keep the whole cab but due to Mikeys bomb I have limited room right now.
dstieger
13 years ago
I assume its same I just ordered from. MD? If so, source is v. good, if you haven't dealt w/him before.
shaun341
13 years ago
Yeah same guy. I have done a couple deals with him before and always been very pleased.
Taps86
13 years ago
I'm debating them or box of WOAMS!
shaun341
13 years ago
Yeah that's a nice decision to have to make. Love me some WOAMs.


If multiple people are interested I am open to breaking it down to more then halves.
Taps86
13 years ago

Yeah that's a nice decision to have to make. Love me some WOAMs.


If multiple people are interested I am open to breaking it down to more then halves.

shaun341 wrote:




I'll let you know in a little bit.
tegulator
13 years ago
I got a cab a while ago...they go *very* quickly, so you might get one for yourself!
shaun341
13 years ago
Darn the source just got back to me and said I was just a tad late he sold out already. He did put me on the list for the next shipment though.
DrafterX
13 years ago

Darn the source just got back to me and said I was just a tad late he sold out already. .

shaun341 wrote:




I'd blame that Taps guy..... 😟
kombat96
13 years ago
Where's MINE !!!
shaun341
13 years ago

Where's MINE !!!

kombat96 wrote:




Well If I were towards the end of your pass I could have thrown a few in Rahul said it should only be a couple weeks before he gets more. Unfortunately for you I am 2nd and have to throw in a few yard gars for you instead.
kombat96
13 years ago
Taps86
13 years ago

I'd blame that Taps guy..... 😟

DrafterX wrote:




Lol. I'm used to it.
stinger88
13 years ago

I'm debating them or box of WOAMS!

Taps86 wrote:



I would be up for splitting this with you if you get it for a decent price.
Taps86
13 years ago
Dave,

I got the box...The box is unopened and from Dec 2011. I'm probably not going to open it until Dec 2013. Please try to remind me then and I will def share the wealth...
Taps86
13 years ago
Shaun,
Check it out, Here is the guy I sold them pigs to... He must have multiple Ebay Accounts...
He bought a bunch of Pig Empty Boxes as well. I bet he trades for pigs, fills a case and sells them.

http://tinyurl.com/pwfqxbj 
stinger88
13 years ago

Dave,

I got the box...The box is unopened and from Dec 2011. I'm probably not going to open it until Dec 2013. Please try to remind me then and I will def share the wealth...

Taps86 wrote:



I will try to remember too.
Users browsing this topic