itsawaldo
13 years ago
Looking for an empty box or two...?

Let me know what you want in trade.

Thanks

Chris
dubleuhb
13 years ago
Damn I wood trade you the cigars the boxes are the best thing about them.
cacman
13 years ago

Damn I wood trade you the cigars the boxes are the best thing about them.

dubleuhb wrote:


the artwork isn't that great
crgcpro
13 years ago
Zombie SS, WLP SS, or 10/12 Gauge SS?

I should have some of each. You know these are just paper thin cardboard containers?

Pro
dubleuhb
13 years ago

the artwork isn't that great

cacman wrote:


I just like the resemblance to real shell boxes, that's all.
itsawaldo
13 years ago

Zombie SS, WLP SS, or 10/12 Gauge SS?

I should have some of each. You know these are just paper thin cardboard containers?

Pro

crgcpro wrote:



Any two, I suppose 10/12 would be preferred.

Pm me your likes-expectations.
Thanks
itsawaldo
13 years ago

Zombie SS, WLP SS, or 10/12 Gauge SS?

I should have some of each. You know these are just paper thin cardboard containers?

Pro

crgcpro wrote:



PM sent.

Thanks
itsawaldo
13 years ago
Topped.

Need some for my shooting buddy.

Thanks!
Users browsing this topic