fishinguitarman
13 years ago
🤔 🤔 🤔


🌫
Abrignac
13 years ago

:-k 🤔 🤔


🌫

fishinguitarman wrote:




Dell

Typed this from it.
fishinguitarman
13 years ago
ur funny
































lookin
cacman
13 years ago
Ping Joker. He may be able to help.
nnightmar
13 years ago
199 all day long...
z6joker9
13 years ago
Watcha need rayray?
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

199 all day long...

nnightmar wrote:





Where and when?
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

Watcha need rayray?

z6joker9 wrote:








This thing is messed up bad. Bought it for $175, 3 years ago so guess I can't bitch. It's a rebuilt HP and has worked fine but it's taken ill. redirects, spyware, malware, won't display pages, slow, can't find the printer.....Time to take it out back and shoot it I guess.

Suggestions???
z6joker9
13 years ago
If it's limited to software errors, just flushing the whole thing and loading the OS from scratch might fix your problem. Easy enough to do next time I'm down that way, if you're not in a hurry.
dstieger
13 years ago
lol.....I spent a little time in MS....being in a hurry there is a particularly dumb...(or frustrating) state of mind
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

If it's limited to software errors, just flushing the whole thing and loading the OS from scratch might fix your problem. Easy enough to do next time I'm down that way, if you're not in a hurry.

z6joker9 wrote:






I can wait! Thanks!
nnightmar
13 years ago

Where and when?

fishinguitarman wrote:



PM sent...
nnightmar
13 years ago
And Mo's right. If its a software issue then no big deal. You DID make a backup RIGHT???
Oscar
13 years ago
bdrizzle
13 years ago
He's walking backwards to his recliner hoping it works.
t33bone
13 years ago

This thing is messed up bad. Bought it for $175, 3 years ago so guess I can't bitch. It's a rebuilt HP and has worked fine but it's taken ill. redirects, spyware, malware, won't display pages, slow, can't find the printer.....Time to take it out back and shoot it I guess.

Suggestions???

fishinguitarman wrote:



to much porn makes this happen i have heard. 🤦
tailgater
13 years ago

to much porn makes this happen i have heard. 🤦

t33bone wrote:



I knew that.
But I figured I'd be blind before it really mattered...
Buckwheat
13 years ago

to much GAY porn makes this happen i have heard. 🤦

t33bone wrote:




Fixed it for you.
nnightmar
13 years ago
Buckwheat THE expert...
LueyC
13 years ago
No,
Midget Porn is where you get the really nasty malware [whip].
Users browsing this topic