illinichaser
13 years ago
Figured I would try by setting this up early like we use to. . . Its been a while since we had a good turn out for a game. I say let this week be the week everyone comes back. Bounty on Jeremy, whoever takes me out will get a Premium 5'er.

Need Minimum 8 to Call it a Game (no maximum)

---

TOURNAMENT IS ALWAYS OPEN TO NEW PLAYERS (ACTIVE CBIDDERS).
FEAR NOT THE CBID POKER TABLE!

---

Current players ... you know the drill ...

---

Online hold-em tourney ... this WEDNESDAY night ... 8/14
Start Time : 9pm EDT ... the LOBBY opens about an hour before for BS-ing.


If you've played before, check in and let me know if you're in this round.
If you haven't ... send me an EMAIL with your forum name and I'll send you the info you need to download the software (all free) and join the tournament.

---

Buy in is a decent 5er.

jjamanelsonAThotmailDOTcom

🇨🇮
youngra
13 years ago
I'll give it a go
RodneyB
13 years ago
Where do yall play at?
csiegels
13 years ago
Nicely done J. Thanx for taking the reigns here ... been slammed last few weeks.


My daughter is off to college tomorrow, so we are taking her out to dinner tonight. Depending what time we get back, there is a *SLIGHT* chance I make the game tonight.
t33bone
13 years ago
might give it a try from work

Illini, send ur snailer and i'll get another 5'er ouit.
illinichaser
13 years ago
Topped for tonight. Looks a little thin right now.
jwweod
13 years ago
i am in........
illinichaser
13 years ago
Lobby is open. Come get some 🇨🇮

unless of course you are skeered. . . 🍺
illinichaser
13 years ago
got 6, can we get 2 more???
Users browsing this topic