mikey1597
13 years ago
Got picked up by Taps on the PIB thread and he tried to warn me he was out to get me, ya right, well Ladies and Germs,, He done knocked me the fu@k out!

Check this line-up out................

WOAM
Anejo 46, I think
Padron 64 Lancero
LP9 Toro
Dirty Rat
Ashton ESG
GOF Carlito 2007
Boli PC
Boli ?
and a Montecristo with some writing on the bottom of the label I cant make out

DUDE, These ALL are going on the top shelf of my special humidor. I am in awe.

Thank You Sir
ringsize
13 years ago
If that Monty is the same he sent me you will enjoy it a bunch. Nice hit on poor old mikey the school marm
Ilovetosmoke68
13 years ago
Nice hit Taps
Palama
13 years ago
You're posting a pic, right?

No pic outrage! [ram27bat]

Good one Aidan. 🤤
mikey1597
13 years ago

You're posting a pic, right?

No pic outrage! [ram27bat]

Good one Aidan. 🤤

Palama wrote:




That's a dang good idea.






Hey Brutha Jon, teachin is cool. I'm havin a blast!
Taps86
13 years ago

Got picked up by Taps on the PIB thread and he tried to warn me he was out to get me, ya right, well Ladies and Germs,, He done knocked me the fu@k out!

Check this line-up out................

WOAM
Anejo 46, I think
Padron 64 Lancero
LP9 Toro
Dirty Rat
Ashton ESG
GOF Carlito 2007
Boli PC
Boli ?
and a Montecristo with some writing on the bottom of the label I cant make out

DUDE, These ALL are going on the top shelf of my special humidor. I am in awe.

Thank You Sir

mikey1597 wrote:




The other Bolivar is a RC. Enjoy them Stu Pidazzhole...
stinger88
13 years ago
Taps....pretty good smack down that you laid on Mikey.
Taps86
13 years ago

Taps....pretty good smack down that you laid on Mikey.

stinger88 wrote:



PS. Your after me in the Box Pass......
Quilp
13 years ago
Very nice hit. The whole Stu Pidazzhole thing kinda takes away from it though.
Taps86
13 years ago

Very nice hit. The whole Stu Pidazzhole thing kinda takes away from it though.

Quilp wrote:




Oh Yea. Beings that's what he uses as a return addy?](*,) 😣 😣 😣



JKilburn
13 years ago
Very nice and elitist of him.
mikey1597
13 years ago

Very nice hit. The whole Stu Pidazzhole thing kinda takes away from it though.

Quilp wrote:




Dude, don't be a wet blanket
Taps86
13 years ago

Dude, don't be a wet blanket

mikey1597 wrote:




LMFAO!
Users browsing this topic