Abrignac
13 years ago
I've got a premium fiver that says LSU is gonna beat the Dawgs Saturday.

Any takers?
Taps86
13 years ago
I hope they do....
critter2
13 years ago

I've got a premium fiver that says LSU is gonna beat the Dawgs Saturday.

Any takers?

Abrignac wrote:



to answer your question, one would have to be able to read the question. not a strong georgia skill set
Taps86
13 years ago

to answer your question, one would have to be able to read the question. not a strong georgia skill set

critter2 wrote:




=d> =d> =d> =d> =d>
Buckwheat
13 years ago
I thought LSU looked pretty good the other day. Certainly a top ten team this year. The truth will come out when they get into the SEC schedule. Georgia shouldn't be a lot of trouble. Geaux Tigers!!! 🌫
blueboy
13 years ago
This bet still up for grabs? I'd like to take it if so!

Straight up?
Abrignac
13 years ago

This bet still up for grabs? I'd like to take it if so!

Straight up?

blueboy wrote:




It's yours. Good Luck.
Abrignac
13 years ago
Straight up.
critter2
13 years ago
BELUE!?!?!? rufn?
blueboy
13 years ago

BELUE!?!?!? rufn?

critter2 wrote:



Very possible! No risk no gain! LOL
fishinguitarman
13 years ago
Dawgs will take 'em....
Abrignac
13 years ago

Dawgs will take 'em....

fishinguitarman wrote:



Trying to pizz on my parade? Check your pants leg. That's tiger bait running down it.
fishinguitarman
13 years ago



EGADS!!![scared]
ZRX1200
13 years ago
Tigers gonna eat HotPop?


They are good aims I hope.
critter2
13 years ago
my bad belue, they be some lucky bastids
riverdog
13 years ago
Yup, it was alllllll luck. Riiiiiiiight. Solid offensive game by both squads. And the refs let em play. Next time maybe Tigers.
blueboy
13 years ago

my bad belue, they be some lucky bastids

critter2 wrote:



Told ya man, no risk no gain! Lol

But I have to say it was one of the best games I've seen in some time!! Both teams really showed out well!!
Users browsing this topic