gae9jang2j
12 years ago
I heard October was bomb your vet month
[ram27bat] [ram27bat]

9114 9011 2308 6540 9069 08
9lbs 7.2 oz
:-" :-" :-" :-" :-"
tyyler82
12 years ago
dstieger
12 years ago
Interesting. That old Jjrhead that was my vet went AWOL (or MIA?) over three years ago.

Maybe I should go looking for him.....
Palama
12 years ago
I need a vet to bomb...any suggestions?
SRH1
12 years ago

I need a vet to bomb...any suggestions?

Palama wrote:


FGM

He's the Vet's Vet.............














And word on the streetis he's low!!!
05busa
12 years ago
Palama
12 years ago

And hes low

05busa wrote:



Hey look - a Busa sighting! =d>
05busa
12 years ago
Shuddup........cant u see im hiding
z6joker9
12 years ago
December is bomb your vet month noob.
Palama
12 years ago

Shuddup........cant u see im hiding

05busa wrote:



I believe the saying is "You can run but you can't hide."
05busa
12 years ago
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
12 years ago
When do n00b's ever follow directions? Especially the Afghanistan Assassin/Korean Killah? He's likely gonna bomb his vet again in December....
gae9jang2j
12 years ago

When do n00b's ever follow directions? Especially the Afghanistan Assassin/Korean Killah? He's likely gonna bomb his vet again in December....

Bur wrote:


HA!
05busa
12 years ago
fishinguitarman
12 years ago
Leave me outta this!
gae9jang2j
12 years ago
You're not my vet. But I could send some more peanuts. Or pistachios
Bwahahahaha
fishinguitarman
12 years ago
Mandobro
12 years ago
Mandobro
12 years ago
Mandoman is a vet
05busa
12 years ago
Users browsing this topic