stogiemonger
13 years ago
FYI 🇨🇮

mikey1597
13 years ago
Wrong pic again.
kombat96
13 years ago

Wrong pic again.

mikey1597 wrote:


U surprised lol
stogiemonger
13 years ago
I watched it for a while. Lowest I saw it fall was $7.04 ea.
dracop
12 years ago
Tat has a MAP of $7/stick i think, no one ever advertises below that.

I stock up on them whenever I see a good deal, up to about 4 boxes in the box and like 40 loose singles. My fav stick at the price point atm.
sd72
12 years ago
$156 is the box price for black PLs. Shipped. If I'm off its only by a couple dollars.
dstieger
12 years ago
I recognize that ^5 is a necro-post. However, I always welcome the opportunity to remind everybody that shipping cost on singles listed on FF is ONE DOLLAR PER CIGAR!!!!
aphex732
12 years ago
TMCTLT
12 years ago

I recognize that ^5 is a necro-post. However, I always welcome the opportunity to remind everybody that shipping cost on singles listed on FF is ONE DOLLAR PER CIGAR!!!!

dstieger wrote:




Was thinking it was more like $3.95 and then a quarter per after that Dave
dstieger
12 years ago

Was thinking it was more like $3.95 and then a quarter per after that Dave

TMCTLT wrote:



The FF shipping 'add-on' is a dollar each no matter how many you buy. Great if you buy a box there. Not so much if you buy 20 singles.
TMCTLT
12 years ago

The FF shipping 'add-on' is a dollar each no matter how many you buy. Great if you buy a box there. Not so much if you buy 20 singles.

dstieger wrote:




I didn't know that Dave, knew there was a reason I never buy singles from da FF.....what a rip
Users browsing this topic