Thrilla Gorilla
12 years ago
Cust curious if there is enough interest in me starting the Secret Santa again for this year?

Any thoughts about changing it up a little?

I was thinking that there could be the regular Secret Santa (for the majority of us), and/or a "High End/Elitist" Secret Santa?

Just some thoughts


Jason
Oscar
12 years ago
Elitist bassurd!
kombat96
12 years ago
Im in, I wouldn't do a snob santa, may alienate some ppl.
dharbolt
12 years ago
I'd be in for a regular santa, don't think I can hang with all the ellitist bsssturds
stinger88
12 years ago
I'd be in for a reg Sectet Santa.
Thrilla Gorilla
12 years ago
the elitist Santa was brought up last year by an elitist.....they thought maybe if there were other elitist then they could be paired up together.....


Sounds like I will get Santa up and running!

Look for a post in the next few days
kombat96
12 years ago
Thrilla Gorilla
12 years ago

Slacker

kombat96 wrote:



Slacker????

Do you realize I am doing all this CBID stuff while I am at work??? That is what I call multi tasking.....looking busy at work, while being on here!

billyboy03
12 years ago
sounds like a idea I will be in
kombat96
12 years ago

Slacker????

Do you realize I am doing all this CBID stuff while I am at work??? That is what I call multi tasking.....looking busy at work, while being on here!

Thrilla Gorilla wrote:


LoL then ur a multislacker. 🐴
TheSmokensip
12 years ago
dharbolt
12 years ago

LoL then ur a multislacker. 🐴

kombat96 wrote:





=d>
stinger88
12 years ago

LoL then ur a multislacker. 🐴

kombat96 wrote:



Good one. Guess I am one too.8-[
T Z
  • T Z
  • Herf-A-Holic
12 years ago
Have'nt missed one yet you know im in.
Users browsing this topic