duwan
  • duwan
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
Today marks 6 months since my last post here.

Thought I would stop by and say hello.


I don't think anyone has missed me, and that really hurts. Oh well, life goes on.


I reckon I will stop back in some time around May.
jnichols
12 years ago
Hey bud! Stop back more often!
jnichols
12 years ago
Btw still haven't smoked that Behike you sent me although I have gifted damn near a box of them away.
Abrignac
12 years ago

Today marks 6 months since my last post here.

Thought I would stop by and say hello.


I don't think anyone has missed me, and that really hurts. Oh well, life goes on.


I reckon I will stop back in some time around May.

duwan wrote:




I've been seeing you make picks for the past two months. Glad to have you in the mix.
wheelrite
12 years ago
what's a Duwan ?


wheel,
Abrignac
12 years ago

Btw still haven't smoked that Behike you sent me although I have gifted damn near a box of them away.

jnichols wrote:




Where's mine?
stinger88
12 years ago
Thread jack.

How are the Behike? Are they better than the Siglo VI or the Esplendido?
(This post in no way resembles a mooch)

Thread jack over.

jnichols
12 years ago
Seriously bought a box of 10, have 2 left! Haven't smoked one yet, and they are mine all mine!
jnichols
12 years ago

Thread jack.

How are the Behike? Are they better than the Siglo VI or the Esplendido?
(This post in no way resembles a mooch)

Thread jack over.

stinger88 wrote:



Maybe I will let you know tomorrow! Although I have never had the other two! Where's mine!
stinger88
12 years ago
I brought a few back from the 'Stan. Gifted a few away. Last one that I smoked was in 09 and it was pretty killer. I have an Esplendido in the bottom of the humi. It might be the first one I smoke as a Lt Col. Either that or one of the cigars that Buckwheat gifted me.
rfenst
12 years ago

Thread jack.

How are the Behike? Are they better than the Siglo VI or the Esplendido?
(This post in no way resembles a mooch)

Thread jack over.

stinger88 wrote:



Professional I know of says there is no comparison and Behike is superior. Same pro says Sig VI is hit or miss and there has been much disappointing quality this year.
stinger88
12 years ago
When I was in Colombia recently, the only B&M I could find was selling Behikes. Only problem was that they were easily 50% more than any place that sells them online. No deals to be had. Couldn't pull the trigger. Now if I would have done better at Blackjack, I would have maybe picked up a couple.
mikey1597
12 years ago
Dude!

TJ hasn't been around much either,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, It's not the same old place.
aphex732
12 years ago
I wasn't here 6 months ago, don't feel bad.
TMCTLT
12 years ago

Dude!

TJ hasn't been around much either,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, It's not the same old place.

mikey1597 wrote:




Yupper TJ ...Burgess.....chiefburg....and the list could go on
chiefburg
12 years ago
Haven't been around for several reasons. First, time is limited. Secondly, I have a life. Lastly, it isn't fun anymore....too much crap, hate, and politics. I've searched for my name several times and no one seems to have noticed my departure and that says a lot. Life is too short to waste. I miss Big Chief, grmcooper, Jetblasted, Daqueen, Lluvia, and Pacman357.
reckless
12 years ago
🌫's out and noods in. Its the life cycle before your eyes...... 🤔
ZRX1200
12 years ago
Chiefburg doesn't miss me?



Dudewon.......whatcha smoking?
chiefburg
12 years ago

Chiefburg doesn't miss me?



Dudewon.......whatcha smoking?

ZRX1200 wrote:


Jamie - I do miss a fellow Oregonian......even though I've decided to settle in Texas and sell the property near Grants Pass.
ZRX1200
12 years ago
Well don't think I quit wondering how the family stuff was going for you......some stuff is more important than a forum.
Users browsing this topic