dracop
  • dracop
  • Enthusiast Topic Starter
12 years ago
I am trying to move 3 sticks of DPG My Father No.4 Lanceros. Did not care for them after ordering a 5er but they go like crazy in the auctions here.

I can fill it out to make a custom 5er or 10 pack using a mix of the following:

Tatuaje Black Petite Lanceros, El Triunfador Original brown bands, LFD Double Ligero Oscuro Lanceros, Oliva Serie V Lanceros, or Illusione HL Maduro Lanceros. Could also do MB3 Robustos, Churchills, or Oliva Serie O Churchills.

On the trade side, I would be interested in LP L40s, LP Undercrown Corona Vivas, any Opus X/Casa Fuente/Destino Lanceros, Anejo 49s, or San Lotano Habano Lanceros.

We can adjust for differences in value with different quantities.

The irony is that I do not care for the DPGs but love the Tatuajes made at the same factory. The blend is everything since that factory is great at rolling the cigars.

Let me know if interested.
Users browsing this topic