Abrignac
12 years ago
I'll take LSU straight up for a friendly fiver. Two bets only.
Philly Jack
12 years ago
I'll take 5er of that action.
Abrignac
12 years ago

I'll take 5er of that action.

Philly Jack wrote:



That's one.

Good luck.
stinger88
12 years ago
I am a sucker. I will take A&M.
Abrignac
12 years ago

I am a sucker. I will take A&M.

stinger88 wrote:



That's two.

This is done.
Abrignac
12 years ago
Where ya at Johnny football?
Abrignac
12 years ago
I won't say who,but I will say that he has not posted in this thread yet,but this person I speak of has balls of steel and a head to match.
Abrignac
12 years ago
What a pusssy asss play by De'Vante Harris
Abrignac
12 years ago
It seems that regardless of the fact that Manziel has been largely ineffective today, Verne and Gary still wanna slob his knob.
stinger88
12 years ago
Abrignac
12 years ago

Beat down!!

stinger88 wrote:




Yep. Hate to say so, but Tiger Stadium is one of the 2 or 3 hardest NCAA stadiums for a road team to win in. But, life is good.

Want my addy now or later?

🐴

Nice pass.
Abrignac
12 years ago
Great Pass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
stinger88
12 years ago
Sure. Send it to me.
Philly Jack
12 years ago
Pm me your addy
Buckwheat
12 years ago
The announcers in this game were a joke. All they talked about was Johnny Football and the Heisman while LSU's D shut him and A&M down. At one point they were cheering for A&M. Glad LSU showed how they are capable of playing. GEAUX TIGERS
stinger88
12 years ago
If the post office is open on Friday...it will go out Friday. If not, it will be Saturday.
Abrignac
12 years ago

If the post office is open on Friday...it will go out Friday. If not, it will be Saturday.

stinger88 wrote:



Got it. Thanks

Camacho Triple Maduro - Love these
Torano Noventa 90 - NH
La Aroma De Cuba Mi Amor - NH
Tatuaje Verocu - NH
5 Vegas AAA - NH
z6joker9
12 years ago
Dude, that mi amor, Mmmmmmm....
Users browsing this topic