efinebloom
12 years ago
Anyone seen the floor on these?
dharbolt
12 years ago
Only watched for a bit saw them as low as 49.66
sd72
12 years ago
That's a good price.
efinebloom
12 years ago

Only watched for a bit saw them as low as 49.66

dharbolt wrote:



Looks like the lowest so far
dharbolt
12 years ago
$50.22 has happened three times, Think i'm going jump on this.
efinebloom
12 years ago
They retail for 59.95 om the mothership
sd72
12 years ago
They auction on cbid for $60-$80
dharbolt
12 years ago
looks like they about to run out of stock huh.
dharbolt
12 years ago
just got one @49.94
KingoftheCove
12 years ago
nice........I have a box with 18 months on it....think I paid 52.50 for it here.......
too bad I'm on another buying hiatus.............
but dang.............49.94..................
dharbolt
12 years ago
^^ seriously, for once a good deal on ff.
reckless
12 years ago

^^ seriously, for once a good deal on ff.

dharbolt wrote:


$49.66 picked one up
dharbolt
12 years ago
Are you stalking me?
KingoftheCove
12 years ago

$49.66 picked one up

reckless wrote:


dang!..........looks like dharbolt overbid!
efinebloom
12 years ago
Like this deal better than Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Robusto - 10 Cigars for $35?
dharbolt
12 years ago
The jgs aren't in me wheelhouse, nice smokes but imho the my fathers are much better. but if you like the jg's then...
dharbolt
12 years ago

dang!..........looks like dharbolt overbid!

KingoftheCove wrote:




Never lose right?
Numismaniac
12 years ago
thanks fer the tip, these should age well, good price
efinebloom
12 years ago
$49.66 == I bit
dharbolt
12 years ago
Hard to pass up @ under 5 bucks a stick. But seriously it looks like I overbid.
Users browsing this topic