jackconrad
12 years ago
Would he be proud of the present Government ??
1450085_10151829657797971_1924031720_n.jpg

Click to View Image79 View(s)

Burner02
12 years ago
Palama
12 years ago
Although I was too young to understand politics while JFK was alive, after he died, I could feel the hope that we once had slowly fade away. We need someone who can pull us back together again.

As far as greatest words go, that phrase definitely is it. Hands down. At least for me.
madspackler
12 years ago

Although I was too young to understand politics while JFK was alive, after he died, I could feel the hope that we once had slowly fade away. We need someone who can pull us back together again.

As far as greatest words go, that phrase definitely is it. Hands down. At least for me.

Palama wrote:



+1
DrMaddVibe
12 years ago
I wants my Obamaphone and free healthcare![frypan] [frypan] [frypan]
DrafterX
12 years ago

I wants my Obamaphone and free healthcare![frypan] [frypan] [frypan]

DrMaddVibe wrote:




greedy bassard.... I just want some cheese.... 🤐
DrMaddVibe
12 years ago
Oh yeah...I forgot cheese too!
zitotczito
12 years ago
So, would the present day liberals blame it on Kennedy?
DrafterX
12 years ago

So, would the present day liberals blame it on Kennedy?

zitotczito wrote:




prolly that Bassard Johnson..!! 😠
Users browsing this topic