kombat96
12 years ago
Pm me ur details. I shipped a box 2 weeks ago, just got it back saying undeliverable .

NY, NY.

Took pictures of said box to, its been dropped kicked by Edward scissors hands .
reckless
12 years ago
Im from NY wombat and I think you owe me......
#t=34
kombat96
12 years ago
Haven't sent urs out yet.


But soon.





It's been two weeks, I know someone is owed and I don't want a bad reputation.
TIGERCDW
12 years ago

Haven't sent urs out yet.


But soon.





It's been two weeks, I know someone is owed and I don't want a bad reputation.

kombat96 wrote:




WTF??? you already have one.

TIGER
cacman
12 years ago
Where's mine???
ZRX1200
12 years ago
delta1
12 years ago
Ship it here, wombat. I'll re-package it so that it's deliverable to NY.
kombat96
12 years ago
Last name Diaz.

reckless
12 years ago

Last name Diaz.

kombat96 wrote:



Reckless Diaz Thats me!! Ship it on this way like I said!
Users browsing this topic