knokmdwn
12 years ago
Anybody tried?
crgcpro
12 years ago
Nope but they look nice!

Are you going to find us a couple of crates to split again this year?

Pro
knokmdwn
12 years ago

Nope but they look nice!

Are you going to find us a couple of crates to split again this year?

Pro

crgcpro wrote:




I can if there is enough interest. The sticks are made from a 2007 crop. Size is 52 x 6.75. Same flavor profile I would think (I haven't had one yet) as the #4's.

I have had the #2's (O.R. '07) and the 4's (O.R. last year). Comparing.......same type of flavor profile with each but as the 2's have aged, they have taken on much different (and better) flavor notes IMO. I wish he would make a little smaller size with the small batch's.....just a little (my personal opinion).

For those of you that haven't had a Small Batch, they are different than any of the LFD's and are "full" in strength.

knokmdwn
12 years ago
Bart, I am letting the majority of my #4's sit for a couple more years. They seem to be coming along nicely and I think a year+ will make them way better than they already are.
knokmdwn
12 years ago
Just spoke with my guy. I can get them for the same as what we paid last year. He needs to know soon though as he has limited amounts available. I think we might be able to get 2 crates out of him if we hurry.

Anyone interested, email me for info. If there is enough interest, I will put together a group order.

ray (dot) pse (at) verizon (dot) net

No PM's. they are a pain in the azz to do group communication with.

knokmdwn
12 years ago
Got a little interest. Anyone else want in on this buy?
TomPRep
12 years ago
Price? Quantity? May be interested
delta1
12 years ago
I'm in for sure. The Litto Gomez Diez Small Batch 2 (an all -time fave) and 3 were some of the best smokes I've tried.
knokmdwn
12 years ago

Price? Quantity? May be interested

TomPRep wrote:




Email me for details. Below $14
reckless
12 years ago
Email sent. I saw these on IG and they look great.
Sled
12 years ago
knokmdwn
12 years ago
Ok, this is done. I will be contacting each of you for $ and will get them ordered. Looks like we are getting about 125 total.
SMGBobbyScott
12 years ago
If anyone falls off, I will take up the slack...let me know...
knokmdwn
12 years ago

If anyone falls off, I will take up the slack...let me know...

SMGBobbyScott wrote:




Bobby, I sent you a text.

Thanks for the hit also! I posted it. Not sure you saw.
knokmdwn
12 years ago
I have 25 sticks left if anyone is interested. Email me for details.

ray (dot) pse (at) verizon (dot) net
tj2001cobra
12 years ago
Hit me up ray... I might be your hickleberry.. or what the **** ever...
knokmdwn
12 years ago

Hit me up ray... I might be your hickleberry.. or what the **** ever...

tj2001cobra wrote:



TJ, give me a call. I texted you but no reply. I am not sure I have your correct cell anymore.
knokmdwn
12 years ago
Sled, received your EM. Sent reply. I am going to close this out tomorrow. Please get back to me asap.

Thanks, r.
tj2001cobra
12 years ago
u get my money?
knokmdwn
12 years ago

u get my money?

tj2001cobra wrote:




Nope, not yet. Haven't seen it come through. Did you send PP?
Users browsing this topic