jespear
  • jespear
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago

The Cupido Tuxedo is a GREAT cigar, IMHO.

PM me for info.

jes
elpache
12 years ago
Yes.....tend to bounce around between different brands but the most recent ones I've had are Torano Exodus 50yr, Perdomo Habano and Cain. Liked them all. Haven't tried a Cupido.
dcrot1
12 years ago
I tried a Macanudo 1968 Maduro the other day, absolutely loved it..... one of my favorite smokes so far.....
fishinguitarman
12 years ago
Whatsa maduro?
bs_kwaj
12 years ago

Whatsa maduro?

fishinguitarman wrote:



A Venezuelan President.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicol%C3%A1s_Maduro 
fishinguitarman
12 years ago

A Venezuelan President.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicol%C3%A1s_Maduro 

bs_kwaj wrote:





Thanks!
fishy1
12 years ago
Yes, especially with coffee....
TMCTLT
12 years ago

Yes, especially with coffee....

fishy1 wrote:





Or ANY time at all.....I'm with Raymond on this subject......I'm a HO
GhostTown
12 years ago
I eat the damn things.
moonman
12 years ago
Yup. They be good!
stogiemonger
12 years ago
jespear
  • jespear
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
elpache - 9114901123086764158633 (scheduled delivery Wed 12/18)

palama - 9114901123086764158619 (scheduled delivery Thur 12/19)

Users browsing this topic