DrMaddVibe
12 years ago
Ya know ya want too!
Oscar
12 years ago
tonygraz
12 years ago
My LFD experience says yes.
bs_kwaj
12 years ago
ZRX1200
12 years ago
Like peat in scotch. I like it but not too much.
Propadope61
12 years ago
Never herd of it
KingoftheCove
12 years ago
Based on what I've been reaching for the last year or so, it would appear that my taste for "ligero bombs" has diminished...........quite a bit.
wheelrite
12 years ago
The only Ligero smoke I like is Partagas Black..


wheel,
Philly Jack
12 years ago
LFD would never turn one down
fishinguitarman
12 years ago
whatsa a leegearow?
fishy1
12 years ago
SRH1
12 years ago
Used to love it till I realized it was killing my taste buds.......
TMCTLT
12 years ago

Never herd of it

Propadope61 wrote:




CHuCK!!! How's it goin my man? Totally healed and kickin AZZ again I hope!!

Good to. See ya postin bros. 🍺


Kinda like Jamie said, yeah just not too much



Used to love it till I realized it was killing my taste buds.......

SRH1 wrote:




Well ya can't have that my noob....btw I smoked another one of those well aged RP Old World mad last week and it was QUITE good!! Thanks again
SRH1
12 years ago

CHuCK!!! How's it goin my man? Totally healed and kickin AZZ again I hope!!

Good to. See ya postin bros. 🍺


Kinda like Jamie said, yeah just not too much






Well ya can't have that my noob....btw I smoked another one of those well aged RP Old World mad last week and it was QUITE good!! Thanks again

TMCTLT wrote:



Every once in a while the mood strikes me to fire up a heavy hitter, but when I was on a steady diet of ligero laced flavor bombs my mouth would actually hurt.....especially on weekends when I'd smoke more than I should (at least that's what my wife said) by the end of the day. It heavy taste also lingered way too long.
Funny how my palate evolved from medium to extra full...and back again. Trouble is there aren't many medium NC's with flavor........so what's a guy to do.........
billyboy03
12 years ago
I love the full ligero cigars but it does kill the taste buds for the day
Users browsing this topic