DBIII
  • DBIII
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
I just won 7 of em for 35 bones.........are they any good? Obviously I'm going to find out, but wanted to get some of you FOGs opinions. 🌫
cacman
12 years ago
They're like a larger 7th Reserva. Very tasty.
Better that the Capa IMHO.
m j toal
12 years ago
I think all three are excellent. The Maduro is probably my favorite.
delta1
12 years ago
Very good deal on those. Like mj said, all three are excellent. My fave is the Capa. I like the mild spicy sweetness of the sumatra.
DBIII
  • DBIII
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
Thanks ya'll, I've always liked muduro Tats. Figured I was prolly safe, was just surprised to get em so cheap. Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas!!!!
tj2001cobra
12 years ago

I just won 7 of em for 35 bones.........are they any good? Obviously I'm going to find out, but wanted to get some of you FOGs opinions. 🌫

DBIII wrote:



Send me one... I'll send u a shirt in return! lmao
DBIII
  • DBIII
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
^^^HAr de Har har!!!!!!!!!!! Bass Turd, I got a shirt already............but I'll send you a smoke or 2, whats yer addy?
Users browsing this topic