EArnette
12 years ago
I'm looking for any empty tubes anyone wants to get rid of.
My wife uses them in glass top humidors for furnishing model homes and staging homes for sale.
She already seized all my empty La Aurora Preferidos, and I need more empty tubes of any brand.
Lighter colors preferred, since they show up better in the humidor.
Thanks for any help.
Edison
[email protected]
cacman
12 years ago
Check your local B&M.

LOL. No one asks for, and no one ships empty tubes. 🤦

What are you offering in return?
EArnette
12 years ago
I was waiting to see if my fellow cigar smokers had any empty tubes, before posting
Possible trades. I figured it was a long shot. Since no one ships empty tubes here, I'll
go back to eBay and make a bid on the empty tubes over there.
Thanks for the info.
Edison
12 years ago
Save your $ I should be able to send you some tubes - how many you looking for? Send me a PM with your addy and I will get some out to you after Christmas.

Herfon!

c3s
12 years ago
EA - having problems posting and sending PMs. No need to send me smokes - I will send the tubes after Christmas.

Have a great Christmas/ Holiday/New Year!

c3s
smokestaxx
12 years ago
Let me look. I had a bag full not to long ago but they may have been thrown out. Ill get back to you
EArnette
12 years ago
Cereal City Cigar Smoker,

Thanks for the help.
I'll put this little project to bed and get back to my bourbon and Ashton VSGs.
I got up to Battle Creek a couple of times while flying C-130s for the Air National Guard.

Edison
12 years ago
That's cool! I live about 3 miles from the base. My wife has family in So. Calif. plan to visit next year.

Will let you know when I ship.

c3s
Users browsing this topic