KingoftheCove
12 years ago
Fiver on da FF

25.00 - start
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
17.65 - bottom reset

about as cheap as these get.............better hurry
TMCTLT
12 years ago
Your welcome....
KingoftheCove
12 years ago

Your welcome....

TMCTLT wrote:


thanks..............you just ruined my buying hiatus.....
so..........thought I'd take down a few other botl with me.....
but, this really is about as cheap as they get here..........or there........or anywhere.....
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
12 years ago
But but but naturals are on regular auction for $21! (in sarcastic n00bish glee).

Yeah, there hasn't been an overbid thread in a while, and that's probably not too bad a price but I had to threadjack.
reckless
12 years ago
5x50 great winter smoke for next year. Thanks for the heads up I picked up 2!
Palama
12 years ago

thanks..............you just ruined my buying hiatus.....
so..........thought I'd take down a few other botl with me.....
but, this really is about as cheap as they get here..........or there........or anywhere.....

KingoftheCove wrote:



You a baaad man!

Tempting...so very tempting. 😣
KingoftheCove
12 years ago

But but but naturals are on regular auction for $21! (in sarcastic n00bish glee).

Yeah, there hasn't been an overbid thread in a while, and that's probably not too bad a price but I had to threadjack.

Bur wrote:


the Naturals are no where near as good as the maddies imo.........and are almost always significantly cheaper than the maddies, unless some noob gobbles them up at too high a price

17.65 for a fiver of maddies is good..........you won' get that anywhere for a long while
opelmanta1900
12 years ago
they're probably CI knockoffs...
KingoftheCove
12 years ago

they're probably CI knockoffs...

opelmanta1900 wrote:


if it was cigar company X, Y, or Z....................maybe

not Padron!! 🙏 🙏 🙏
TMCTLT
12 years ago

thanks..............you just ruined my buying hiatus.....
so..........thought I'd take down a few other botl with me.....
but, this really is about as cheap as they get here..........or there........or anywhere.....

KingoftheCove wrote:




Sorry about the hiatus thingy.....if I hadn't stocked up a while back, I'd be cursing myself right this moment!! Lol
And yes that's a good pick up IMHO
Mandoman
12 years ago

they're probably CI knockoffs...

opelmanta1900 wrote:


PFFFFFT

Internet cigars.


My shpo protects me!
tonygraz
12 years ago
Good smoke , but I think there are better for less money.
Users browsing this topic