Whistlebritches
12 years ago
Came in last night to find a very nice Christmas letter from Leonard along with about 20 sticks most of which I've not tried and a tin of Dunhill 965.....another first.

Thank you Leonard.................We shall herf one day Brother and the drinks are on me.


Ron
TMCTLT
12 years ago
Very nice indeed Ron...Merry Christmas fella 🍺
ZRX1200
12 years ago
Latakia right?

Well done bro!
mikey1597
12 years ago
Whistlebritches
12 years ago

Latakia right?

ZRX1200 wrote:




Not sure Jamie......I've never tried the. Dunhill 965.Gonna have to look it up.


Ron
Whistlebritches
12 years ago

Very nice indeed Ron...Merry Christmas fella 🍺

TMCTLT wrote:




Right back at you brother


Ron
TheSmokensip
12 years ago

Came in last night to find a very nice Christmas letter from Leonard along with about 20 sticks most of which I've not tried and a tin of Dunhill 965.....another first.

Thank you Leonard.................We shall herf one day Brother and the drinks are on me.


Ron

Whistlebritches wrote:


You're very welcome Ron ........sounds great.
dharbolt
12 years ago
Users browsing this topic