chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
Never heard of these before. The did make the CI top 25 list for 2013. They look good and decent price $115 for 30.
Anyone try them?
Chazbo
TMCTLT
12 years ago
No sir but found this review from last year and they sound like a decent cigar

acigarsmoker.com/2012/04/07/estilo-cubano-cigar-review-and-pairing-suggestion-plus-4-year-anniversary-contest/
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
Anyone try these?
Chazbo
crgcpro
12 years ago
I think Jnich might have sent me a couple of these.
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
Found a box 30ct for $100 bucks.
Anyone want to try a few. Would like to keep 10 so if I can get two others who want ten then it's on.
Pm if your interested.
Chazbo
vanzandt
12 years ago
ill buy a fiver..but thats all I can afford now sry..
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
Ok I ordered a box. Have a 5ver or ten if someone else wants in.
Chazbo
DBIII
12 years ago
Shoot, I'll take a 5er Chazbo.....if'n you still have em available.
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
^Dan your in.
Chazbo
TMCTLT
12 years ago
Lemme know when you need da funds Chazbro.

Paul
gae9jang2j
12 years ago
efinebloom
12 years ago
Decent if you can get them cheap. I think my B&M has them marked down pretty low.
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
Closed
Thanks
Chazbo
Users browsing this topic