stinger88
12 years ago
Received a suspicious package from Eufaula, OK today. I looked through the trusty notebook and can't find a William from Eufaula.

Thank you very much for the unsuspected hit.

CAO Brazil
Fausto Esteli
E.P. Carrillo Beli
AB Tempus
MUWAT
Tat (small brown labeled one)

David
dharbolt
12 years ago
stinger88
12 years ago
Any help on this mysterious person?
TMCTLT
12 years ago

Received a suspicious package from Eufaula, OK today. I looked through the trusty notebook and can't find a William from Eufaula.

Thank you very much for the unsuspected hit.

CAO Brazil
Fausto Esteli
E.P. Carrillo Beli
AB Tempus
MUWAT
Tat (small brown labeled one)

David

stinger88 wrote:




Sounds like our buddy Drafter
knokmdwn
12 years ago

Sounds like our buddy Drafter

TMCTLT wrote:




👍
chazbo
12 years ago
^maybe bill for a football bet?
stinger88
12 years ago
I would have to check on that.
stinger88
12 years ago
I believe you are right. Forgot about a wager in the Oklahoma Bedlam game. Thanks for the help.
TheSmokensip
12 years ago
edin508
12 years ago
ZRX1200
12 years ago
Drafter always comes through!
Users browsing this topic