bs_kwaj
  • bs_kwaj
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
That's right. I screwed up. I was goin' hog wild bidding the other day. I bid on some sort of Blue Label cigars and won a 5 pack for $9.00. Woo Hoo... Then I looked them up on CI... (oops) If they sold them retail in 5 packs, then I coulda got 'em for $6.00!!! What a nitwit!!
8-[











[sarcasm]
sd72
12 years ago
Kids these days. Sheesh.
edin508
12 years ago
Thanks for your help on keeping the lights on.
99cobra2881
12 years ago
Meh it happens. I was bidding one day and accidentally put my max bid of $3 per stick in the box where I meant to put $1. Only was for 2 sticks so it cost me $4 bucks extra cause I'm pretty sure no one would've bid them up. Still better than paying retail!!!

"Merry Christmas ya filthy animals"
TheSmokensip
12 years ago

That's right. I screwed up. I was goin' hog wild bidding the other day I bid on some sort of Blue Label cigars and won a 5 pack for $9.00. Woo Hoo... Then I looked them up on CI... (oops) If they sold them retail in 5 packs, then I coulda got 'em for $6.00!!! What a nitwit!!
8-[











[sarcasm]




bs_kwaj wrote:



he he
stogiemonger
12 years ago
You on a dog rocket hunt lately bs_ kwaj?

I recently read where you bought Rocky R4's, and now these. I've had both and, Yuk!

What are you, some kind of masochist or something? Lol!

Merry Christmas!

Oh, I almost forgot.....





Another Overbid Thread? Really? Sheesh!
tonygraz
12 years ago
I love overbid threads- - - unless it's my bids being discussed.
bs_kwaj
  • bs_kwaj
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago

You on a dog rocket hunt lately bs_ kwaj?

stogiemonger wrote:




Customer: Do you think this suit will fit me?

Tailor: Dunno, put it on and see.




🇨🇮
Users browsing this topic