rrumba
  • rrumba
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago

Anyone have any information on these?
mikey1597
12 years ago
Ya,,,,,,,,,,,:-&
dharbolt
12 years ago
KingoftheCove
12 years ago
the ONLY cigar I EVER had.....that was better rott than any time after that............
think it was a King Havano Maduro Monarch (or something like that)
I smoked one pretty much rott......somewhat bland,, with occasional weak dark chocolate notes......didn't burn too well
I figured it might "morph" into a decent yard gar............no such luck
they got worse with age.....

rrumba
  • rrumba
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
ok what does rott mean
dharbolt
12 years ago
Right off the truck read the noob info and abbreviation threads
rrumba
  • rrumba
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
thanks. i read the abbrev list but it did not have the rott one.
tonygraz
12 years ago
Heck, I thought it was a large ring - rotweiller dog rocket.
jpotts
12 years ago
Pacman sent me some of these a long time ago.

They were good, but not exactly memorable.
opelmanta1900
12 years ago
I smoked through a box or two of these when I smoked crappy cigars... these are crappy, but not the crappiest in the world...

I bought a box when I first started smoking and kept it in the cooler unopened for a year... 2 things happened...

first, a year had passed so my tastes had changed drastically and I no longer could stand smoking these...

and

second, a year was the perfect amount of time to sap every last drop of flavor from this already lacking-in-flavor cigar...
bloody spaniard
12 years ago
Don't care for Oliveros EXCEPT for the black banded LTD which is delicious.
tonygraz
12 years ago
They made one called Vista de Cuba, which was pretty good with some age, but it appears that is now made by someone else.
Users browsing this topic