rockmeister
12 years ago

Yah Der Hey!

Jan. 17, 18, 19 on Round Lake, Waushara County, Wisconsin......

Have a cabin reserved and is a duplex cabin, plenty o room to stay over for a night or two...

Everyone is welcome, between blackfoot and I, there is plenty of fishing gear....no license is required on this weekend...........sooooooooooo just come out with some of your favorite stogs and we'll set ya up....

chazbo
12 years ago
Cool, send da plane to Delaware, I'm in!
Chazbo
critter2
12 years ago
what do you do with the ice you catch?
dharbolt
12 years ago
stop off in cbus, sounds awesome
CelticBomber
12 years ago

what do you do with the ice you catch?

critter2 wrote:



Lol dunno why but this made me laugh more than it should have.🤣
dkeage
12 years ago
Sounds cold......would I need a jacket?
bloody spaniard
12 years ago

Sounds cold......would I need a jacket?

dkeage wrote:


No, come naked as usual.
Hope they don't give you the wrong address this time.8-[
chazbo
12 years ago
^don't they have ice shacks that are heated?
dkeage
12 years ago
[quote=chazbo]^don't they have ice shacks that are heated?[/
DrafterX
12 years ago
Q: How do you catch a polar bear? 😕

dkeage
12 years ago

Q: How do you catch a polar bear? 😕

DrafterX wrote:


Ice hole...
DrafterX
12 years ago
A: You make a hole in the ice and line it with peas. When the bear goes in to take a pea, you kick him in the ice hole.

🤣
Ram27
12 years ago
Ice Fish Herf 2013 ? 🤔



😕
rockmeister
12 years ago

Crap!

and let that be the first of the many times I do that in the next couple months.........thanks Ram:)


if anyone catches any ice, they have to put it in their pocket and not tell anyone about it....

Kipp, bring your coat, that way we'll be assured of warm weather...
Weapon X
12 years ago
Damn, wish I could get there, sounds like a good time !
itsawaldo
12 years ago
Dang surgery the week before, that'll keep me out of the game.
wheelrite
12 years ago
Man,,,

I seriously wish I could attend,,,,

Have a great time guys !


wheel,
DrafterX
12 years ago
They'd just kick you in the ice hole.... 🤣
rockmeister
12 years ago
^he's right🌫


todays weather....-23 with a wind chill over -50......harrrrrrrrrrrrsh

we're buildin ice!
rrumba
12 years ago

^he's right🌫


todays weather....-23 with a wind chill over -50......harrrrrrrrrrrrsh

we're buildin ice!

rockmeister wrote:




sounds like you have caught your quota..... b hrrrr

can you just bring the ice to the south, we can throw it in the pool and try to catch, much warmer ya know.
Users browsing this topic