cigarsmkr
12 years ago

I have an Oasis purchased ~ 3 years ago. It is filled with distilled water but now after about 6-8 hours, the alarm sounds. It has done this the last 3 times I have turned it off and then back on. Any suggestions?
jespear
12 years ago

I have an Oasis purchased ~ 3 years ago. It is filled with distilled water but now after about 6-8 hours, the alarm sounds. It has done this the last 3 times I have turned it off and then back on. Any suggestions?

cigarsmkr wrote:




HF BEADS !

Had an oasis and could never get it to run properly.
Never had a problem with the HF Beads. Foolproof !
Sculptor
12 years ago
Purchased and running for three years? What code is it giving you?
cigarsmkr
12 years ago
Have yet to see a code...just the loud, continuous alarm-like sound after 4-5 hours...I though about calling the company -duh! Thank you all for the assistance as I will check back for more commentary.
cigarsmkr
12 years ago
jespear: can you send me some info on HF beads, please? mhall27 at nc dot rr dot com

Thank you
Buckwheat
12 years ago
How's the humidity level? If it is OK and the cigars are smoking well; I'd disable the alarm, get some beads and use both. JMO
jespear
12 years ago

jespear: can you send me some info on HF beads, please? mhall27 at nc dot rr dot com

Thank you

cigarsmkr wrote:




EMS
Users browsing this topic