CelticBomber
12 years ago
Only 12 more shopping days until my 44th Birthday boys and girls, so get to shopping! I expect big things this year! So mark January 16th on your calenders. Get to the stores early to beat the rush!o:)





























/shameless mooch thread off:-"
mikey1597
12 years ago
I finally get to get rid of that fart in a jar I gots.
HabanaHoe
12 years ago
One bag of Martha Stewart Flaming Hot Poo coming your way CB!
crgcpro
12 years ago
www.poopsenders.com

CelticBomber
12 years ago
Wow talk about bursting someone's ego.... These hurt. I'll go back to lurking now.😢
ZRX1200
12 years ago
Buncha asses.....ruining a perfectly good mooch thread.
youngra
12 years ago
Happy B-day and many thanks for the Hammers!!

One away - 9505500025194005000015

Enjoy!

RY
🇨🇮
CelticBomber
12 years ago

Buncha asses.....ruining a perfectly good mooch thread.

ZRX1200 wrote:



EXACTLY! WTF.....🙄
05busa
12 years ago
HabanaHoe
12 years ago

Hmmm

05busa wrote:


Holla
05busa
12 years ago
CelticBomber
12 years ago
I need to remember to use [sarcasm] [sarcasm] [sarcasm] [sarcasm] [sarcasm] more often....🙄
reckless
12 years ago

I need to remember to use [sarcasm] [sarcasm] [sarcasm] [sarcasm] [sarcasm] more often....🙄

CelticBomber wrote:


Did you get the hammers I sent you??? I sent 16 boxes.....
CelticBomber
12 years ago

Did you get the hammers I sent you??? I sent 16 boxes.....

reckless wrote:



I did but I gave them away. Now I own those people's souls!!!!! I've been living with a Jewish girl for over 20 years. I can twist guilt into a pretzel! They will all pay. Muhuhahahaha
05busa
12 years ago
CelticBomber
12 years ago

Happy B-day and many thanks for the Hammers!!

One away - 9505500025194005000015

Enjoy!

RY
🇨🇮

youngra wrote:




Package arrived today and all I can say is thank you! A pic will be posted. I can't wait to try the Ramon Bueso Genesis the Project!! This was extremely kind of you Rick and I can't wait to fire these up🍺
youngra
12 years ago

Package arrived today and all I can say is thank you! A pic will be posted. I can't wait to try the Ramon Bueso Genesis the Project!! This was extremely kind of you Rick and I can't wait to fire these up🍺

CelticBomber wrote:



Enjoy - I think you'll like the Project, I do! Thanks again and Happy Birthday!
Users browsing this topic