kombat96
dharbolt
12 years ago
Those look real














Hehe
Rut-Ro!
12 years ago
You even get the box...they must be real!](*,)
TIGERCDW
12 years ago
WOW...you even get the wooden box.

I'd be all over it but HabanaHoe will beat me to them.

TIGER
Whistlebritches
12 years ago
Cello on......LMAO




Ron
reckless
12 years ago
Too late fellas I already pulled the trigger on these.
Thunder.Gerbil
12 years ago
The funniest thing to me is the US Surgeon General's warning label.
onetoomany
12 years ago
lol thats awesome
TheSmokensip
12 years ago
Nice. It comes with a wooden box too.
Abrignac
12 years ago
Some sucker will buy them.
JGKAMIN
12 years ago
Got 12 and smoked one, yet looks like there's half a box missing. And picked up while on a fishing trip to the Caribbean, probably snagged at BS vendor in a US territory.
HabanaHoe
12 years ago

WOW...you even get the wooden box.

I'd be all over it but HabanaHoe will beat me to them.

TIGER

TIGERCDW wrote:



A wise guy huh? =d>
Let me tell you the story of this guy who once told me of this kid next door, who wanted so badly to do something nice for his neighbor he bought him a box of swisher sweets since this kid knew his neighbor loved cigars.
The end........


BTW, got any left? [whip]
TIGERCDW
12 years ago

A wise guy huh? =d>
Let me tell you the story of this guy who once told me of this kid next door, who wanted so badly to do something nice for his neighbor he bought him a box of swisher sweets since this kid knew his neighbor loved cigars.
The end........


BTW, got any left? [whip]

HabanaHoe wrote:




LOL...nope I sent them all to a guy that used to go by the handle Lancaster.

TIGER
reckless
12 years ago
Tiger hows your lawn holding up in this sheeety weather??
vincents1278
12 years ago
Is CL a good place to sell cigars? I tried selling a tv on there once and I got ten e-mails from people haggling with me and one asking me to bring the tv to their place so they can see that it works, first. I never listed another thing on CL
knokmdwn
12 years ago
cello......................................#-o

Surgeon General sticker.................................#-o

Real.................................[-x
GhostTown
12 years ago
You can sell used diapers on CL. Best place to get rid of junk that you don't want.
sd72
12 years ago
CL is a great place to sell cigars.

CL is the worst place to buy cigars.
sd72
12 years ago
And wombat, don't be posting any more of my sales. Punk.
Users browsing this topic