Abrignac
12 years ago
Elijah Craig 12 Year Old Small Batch & an Arturo Fuente Rosado Sungrown Magnum R44

🌫
TheSmokensip
12 years ago

Elijah Craig 12 Year Old Small Batch & an Arturo Fuente Rosado Sungrown Magnum R44

🌫

Abrignac wrote:



+11

Diet Dr Pepper & an Asylum
ZRX1200
12 years ago
I approve!!!
bloody spaniard
12 years ago
Don't know the Elijah Crag from Rodney Allen Rippy but the AF sungrown sounds delish, brother Abri.
Abrignac
12 years ago

Don't know the Elijah Crag from Rodney Allen Rippy but the AF sungrown sounds delish, brother Abri.

bloody spaniard wrote:




Next time you're on the bourbon isle you should introduce yourself. He's a cheap bassturd, but nonetheless a great fella.
frankj1
12 years ago

Next time you're on the bourbon isle you should introduce yourself. He's a cheap bassturd, but nonetheless a great fella.

Abrignac wrote:


Bourbon Isle? Sounds like my dream vacation, I want to go to there.

Though I have a feeling you mean bourbon aisle. And yeah, he should meet Elijah there.
Abrignac
12 years ago

Bourbon Isle? Sounds like my dream vacation, I want to go to there.

Though I have a feeling you mean bourbon aisle. And yeah, he should meet Elijah there.

frankj1 wrote:



When I'm on the Bourbon aisle I feel like I'm on an isle.
frankj1
12 years ago
Caibaiguan (first one, thank you Edin!) and Evan Williams Single Barrell Vintage. Both fine.
edin508
12 years ago
frankj1
12 years ago

When I'm on the Bourbon aisle I feel like I'm on an isle.

Abrignac wrote:


I know, I know!
Users browsing this topic