nnightmar
12 years ago
Turning 40 Jan 29th. Any recommendations on what I should smoke to commemorate the occasion?

(or mooch?) [whip]
Ilovetosmoke68
12 years ago
Hoyo double Coronas
z6joker9
12 years ago
Yikes, you old.
Abrignac
12 years ago
Something good.
bs_kwaj
12 years ago

Turning 40 Jan 29th. Any recommendations

nnightmar wrote:



Naps.
Palama
12 years ago
100% Kona coffee with a Padron '64 Anniversary.
Abrignac
12 years ago

100% Kona coffee with a Padron '64 Anniversary.

Palama wrote:



Might have to make a trade for some of that. It's like $30-40 a pound to have the Peaberry shipped to the states.
Weapon X
12 years ago

100% Kona coffee with a Padron '64 Anniversary.

Palama wrote:


excellent choice 🇨🇮
Oscar
12 years ago
White owl peach and a 40 of Mickeys
frankj1
12 years ago
40?
Isn't there a legal age minimum to be on this site?

Congrats young feller.
TMCTLT
12 years ago
BJ!!!!! Dude I was just wondering da udder day......WTF has BJ been hidin?? And here you are, doin ok bros?
KingoftheCove
12 years ago

White owl peach and a 40 of Mickeys

Oscar wrote:


wrong!
it's white owl grape and Old English 800 when ya turn 40........
peach and mickeys is for your 50th..............duh!
leftyposthole
12 years ago
Happy Birthday little brother...........candy cane........
crgcpro
12 years ago
Crusty Old Opus "A"
Frank
Opus Sand Shark
Padron Millennium Maduro


Any of these would be great for a 40th!

Oscar
12 years ago
elitist basurd!
Buckwheat
12 years ago
Don't drink too much. You are not in your twenties any more.
nnightmar
12 years ago

Don't drink too much. You are not in your twenties any more.

Buckwheat wrote:



^ Wisdom right there 😂

Crusty Old Opus "A"
Frank
Opus Sand Shark
Padron Millennium Maduro


Any of these would be great for a 40th!

crgcpro wrote:



Um yeah... 🤤 if I had any of those! (ditto on the HdM)

Happy Birthday little brother...........candy cane........

leftypostle wrote:



Thanks lefty! I actually have one of those somewhere...

BJ!!!!! Dude I was just wondering da udder day......WTF has BJ been hidin?? And here you are, doin ok bros?

TMCTLT wrote:



Just busy with work stuff mostly. Plus my PC is screwed up I can read but not post. Posting from the phone sucks so still smoking just not posting as much.

100% Kona coffee with a Padron '64 Anniversary

Palama wrote:



Padron 64 might be a contender as well...

And thanks for the WO recommendations. Now I know what your favorites are 🤨

Thanks all for the well wishes and recommendations. Keep em coming. Love to hear your thoughts.

I'll keep you posted on what I wind up smoking.
BlueDude
12 years ago

Turning 40 Jan 29th. Any recommendations?

nnightmar wrote:



A 20 year old
Buddha Daddy
12 years ago
bloody spaniard
12 years ago
QUICK! Call Hair Club for Men and the "no-no" unwanted hair folks... I know it's a confusing time... kinda like puberty in reverse, Benjamin Button.
Users browsing this topic